7th August 2012, 12:43 AM
neetupharma.goyal

Is a M.Pharmacy student in pharmaceutics eligible for CSIR JRF NET exam?

can i m. pharmacy in pharmaceutics student eligible for giving csir-jrf-net exam

8th August 2012, 10:55 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Is a M.Pharmacy student in pharmaceutics eligible for CSIR JRF NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neetupharma.goyal View Post
can i m. pharmacy in pharmaceutics student eligible for giving csir-jrf-net exam
Can A Pharmacy Student Appear For NET Exam

The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted every year in the months of June and December..

There is as such no subject in the National Eligibility Test (NET) by the name Pharmacy but I think you can appear for Forensic Science as it is somewhat similar to the subject you aspire to pursue..

Eligibility Criterion :-

A candidate is eligible for appearing for the NET Exam if :-

1) The candidate has completed his post graduation from a recognized University

2) The candidate must have secured an aggregate of 55% or above in his post graduation or 50% if SC/ST..

3) Candidates applying for JRF must be less than 28 years of age as on the 1st date of the month of the exam..

I have attached some of the previous year question papers of UGC-NET along with this post for your reference..

You can go through them and I hope they will help you out in your preparations..

You can Click Here for any more details..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
8th August 2012, 11:54 PM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is a M.Pharmacy student in pharmaceutics eligible for CSIR JRF NET exam?

Can A Pharmacy Student Appear For NET Exam

The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted every year in the months of June and December..

There is as such no subject in the National Eligibility Test (NET) by the name Pharmacy but I think you can appear for Forensic Science as it is somewhat similar to the subject you aspire to pursue..

Eligibility Criterion :-

A candidate is eligible for appearing for the NET Exam if :-

1) The candidate has completed his post graduation from a recognized University

2) The candidate must have secured an aggregate of 55% or above in his post graduation or 50% if SC/ST..

3) Candidates applying for JRF must be less than 28 years of age as on the 1st date of the month of the exam..

I have attached some of the previous year question papers of UGC-NET along with this post for your reference..

You can go through them and I hope they will help you out in your preparations..

You can Click Here for any more details..

all the best..
2nd September 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a M.Pharmacy student in pharmaceutics eligible for CSIR JRF NET exam?

i am niper student ,m.s(pharm) now iam eligible to write jrf exam?
31st October 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

my qualification was M.Pharmacy in P'Analysis, m.pharmacy candidates eligble for forensic science jobs tell me the details, iam intrested in govt.sector,tell me the other places to find the jobs,pls send me the details to my mail id [email protected]
10th November 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. i am master in pharmacy specialization subject is pharmaceutics and interested in research. can i eligble for csir
7th February 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i am a m.pharm analysis completed student am i eligible for csir ugc net if so in which steam?????
27th June 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
am doing my m.pharmacy in pharmaceutics, but i didn't get qualified in gpat, is that required for me to appear in csir?
12th July 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I m completed m.pharmacy in pharmacology, can i apply for lecturship through csir net.......
2nd May 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

sir I have completed my m.pharmacy in pharmaceutical. I am eligible to write net 2015? in which subject I should write the exam for assistant professor in pharmacy field? please suggest me.
12th September 2019, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Am completed m.pharmacy in pharmacology am eligible for forensic ugc net or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?