25th April 2018, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

M.Phil English entrance question paper pattern for Madras University

I need to know the English M.Phil entrance question paper pattern of Madras University. Also, let me know the passing criteria of it. Further, is there negative marking also?

13th May 2018, 08:30 PM
perthc

Default Re: M.Phil English entrance question paper pattern for Madras University

Hi,

For M.Phil English entrance exam,you have to secure a minimum of 25 marks out of 50 marks in the entrance test.

==>The merit list is prepared on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination and qualifying examination (weightage given to each is 50:50 respectively).

Also please find the M.Phil English entrance question paper which is attached hereby.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M.Phil - English - 2011.pdf(1.52 MB, 1339 views)
20th April 2019, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Phil English entrance question paper pattern for Madras University

I want to know about m Phil entrance model questions because we don't know what kind questions they will ask in entrance exam.for that reason I'm in need of model questions.
30th April 2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the entrance exam syllabus for M.phil English literature?whether it is objective or subjective?could u tell me sir.
11th June 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What is extract syllabus that m.phil entrance exam covers that topic of the literature work to success the exam
5th July 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I need mphil commerce entrance exam questionpaper
12th January 2020, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want key answers for mphil english entrance exam previous questions so that I could clear my douts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?