14th July 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

M.Tech in Civil Engineering is offered by Calicut University through distance education?

Is there any mtech civil engineering subjects are offered for distance education under calicut university?If any which are they?What are the detais of them?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges offer M.Tech or MS in Civil Engineering through distance education?
  2. Which university is better for B.Tech in Civil Engineering via distance education? I have completed Pre degree from Calicut University
  3. Colleges under Calicut/Kannur University to study M.Phil for M.A. having done graduation through distance education? Possibility to pursue M.Phil through distance education?
  4. Possibility to study M.Phil through Distance Education in Calicut University?
  5. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  6. Which colleges offer M.Tech in Civil Engineering under Calicut University?
  7. Best Institutes for doing Correspondence M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. From which college can I do B.Ed correspondence?
  9. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  10. Is it possible to pursue my B.Ed through correspondence?
  11. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  12. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  13. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. B.Tech with correspondence from AICTE approved institute?
  15. Information about BSW distance education? Last date to apply for it?
  16. Details regarding Distance Learning Program offered by Annamalai University in Metallurgy stream?
  17. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  18. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
21st July 2015, 12:59 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: M.Tech in Civil Engineering is offered by Calicut University through distance education?

No, there are no such courses.
I mean to say, B.tech courses are available in the Calicut university but correspondence course is not available as you are hoping.

For the B.tech course that is there in that university, let me give you some details about the same.

Eligibility-
1) You shave passed intermediate from a recognized school/institution of India.
2) You PCM aggregate percentage should be at least 50%.

If you meet these criteria, then you can apply for the b.tech course.

As far as the fee is concerned, it is according to the structure set by the Government of Kerala for the Self Financing Engineering Courses, so you can rely upon the fact that it would be legitimate and unnecessary experiences would not be imposed on you.

The branches which are offered are-
1. Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 60 seats

2. Electronics and Communication Engineering -60 seats

3. Printing Technology Engineering -30 seats

4. Information Technology Engineering -60 seats

5. Mechanical Engineering -60 seats
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?