20th March 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Phil through Distance Education in Calicut University?

Hello everyone,
I did My M.A. in Distance Education by Annamalai University.
Where I could find M.Phil courses in Calicut University?
Is it possible to do Distance Education in M.Phil?
What is the minimum percentage marks to join M.Phil?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Phil through Distance Education in Calicut University? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence in Calicut/Kannur University for M.A. postgraduate? Percentage required for admission?
  3. Possibility to pursue and minimum percentage required for M.Phil Correspondence from Calicut/Kannur University?
  4. How to study B.Ed through distance education? I have graduated in economics from Calicut University with 50% marks
  5. From which college can I do B.Ed correspondence?
  6. How to study M.Phil through distance?
  7. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  8. Is it possible to pursue my B.Ed through correspondence?
  9. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  10. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  11. Best Institutes for doing Correspondence M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Information about BSW distance education? Last date to apply for it?
  13. Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence for distance M.A. postgraduate? List of colleges in Tiruchirappalli and Madurai?
  14. How to do M.Phil physics in correspondence? I have completed MSc Physics
  15. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  16. Possibility to study M.Ed in distance in Osmania University? What is the process?
  17. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  18. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence without teaching experience?
26th March 2015, 01:43 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Phil through Distance Education in Calicut University?

Yes, you can study some M.Phil courses through Distance Education at Calicut University. Following are some of the M.Phil courses, which are offering by Calicut University through Distance Education.
->Arabic
->Bio-Technology
->Botany
->Chemistry
->Economics
->Education
->English
->Hindi
->History
->Mathematics
->Philosophy
->Physics
->Psychology
->Sanskrit
->Zoology

Admission Procedure:-
First you have to select any course, and then you should apply for the entrance exam, conducted by the Heads of Concerned department of Calicut university. If you can qualify such entrance exam, you will get admission in M.Phil course at calicut university. And to apply for this entrance exam, you should have minimum 55% of marks in your Master's degree and candidates belonging to SC/ST categories can apply for entrance exam, if they have passed Master's degree.
28th March 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Phil through Distance Education in Calicut University?

Respected Sir,
I am currently located in Saudi Arabia. I am a graduate in BA, Calicut University. Is it possible to do Distance Education in M.Phil (Education)?

Best regards
14th May 2016, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I did B Sc zoology regular and MA English in correspondence. Can I do M. Phil in English?
14th May 2016, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I did BSc zoology regular and MA English in correspondence. Can I do M Phil in English?
22nd October 2016, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of application submission for distance MPhil course in calicut university
21st June 2017, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I have 54%marks in post graduation hindi so i can apply mphil course in hindi subject?
29th October 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to do MPhil in physical anthropology through distance learning course. How will it possible?
2nd November 2017, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to do Mphil in Malayalam through distance learning course How will it possible ?
16th November 2017, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BSc- Zoology from Calicut University, MA- Personnel Management and Industrial Relations from Alagappa University as distance education, whether is it possible to do M.Phil in management at Calicut University
3rd July 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi I did MSc in Mathematics from Alagappa University.Is it possible to do M Phil/ PhD through distance Education from Calicut University?
3rd July 2018, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I did Msc Mathematics and secured 55.7%marks from Alagappa University. My B Ed and BSc graduation were from Calicut University.Is it possible to apply for Ph D / M Phil through distance education from Calicut University?
6th October 2018, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed MBA finance distance education from bharathir university in 54%. I eligible for M Phil and which stream suitable to me
15th June 2019, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.com in finance. Is it possible to apply and doing M.phil in commerce from calicut university?
2nd August 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Msc Biochemistry in 2011.i have 65%.whether I can do M Phil in biotechnology
3rd December 2019, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study m. Phil commerce through distance education in calicut university
29th August 2020, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study mphil political sciencein calicut university
9th March 2022, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my PG in political science from mg university, whether I can do M Phil in history
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?