10th May 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Information about BSW distance education? Last date to apply for it?

now i coplete my digree under the calicut university,then i want to join in bsw in distance under the calicut university or any other university.could you please help me to learn more about bsw distance education,and last date for apply for it?

9th July 2012, 04:01 AM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: Information about BSW distance education? Last date to apply for it?

Bachelor of Social Work

Those who want to actively take part in solving different issues in our society, can take up this course. This course is particularly helpful for persons involving with NGOs or social development organisations. IGNOU offers bachelor degree program in BSW.
Overview : BSW
  • Minimum qualification required to join this course is 10+2 from a recognised board.
  • Those who have done BPP course from IGNOU can also eligible.
  • Duration of this course is min 3 to max 6 years.
  • Fee structure is as follow
    1st year : Rs. 3500
    2nd year : Rs. 3400
    3rd year : Rs. 3400
    Note this is subject to change time to time by IGNOU
  • The whole course is divided into three parts a. Foundation course b. Elective course c. Field work.
The BSW program generally commence in the month of July. Notification is put on the website of IGNOU 2-3 months prior to the date of commencement of the course. Official website of IGNOU is www.ignou.ac.in
30th June 2016, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about BSW distance education? Last date to apply for it?

Which are the bsw college s in ernakulam and kottayam district of Kerala India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?