5th August 2011, 04:56 PM
harshithasri

Which are the M.Tech offering universities and colleges in Embedded Systems?

i am harshitha doing b.tech,iam intrested in embaded , give me information about m.tech offering universites and colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems?
  2. Which are the universities offering MS in Embedded Systems in USA? I have scored 292 in GRE
  3. Which are the companies offering internship for M.E students in embedded systems? I am a first year M.E Embedded Systems
  4. Which are the M.Tech offering universities and colleges in Embedded Systems?
  5. Good Mtech colleges offering VLSI & embedded system? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges which offer M.Tech in Embedded Systems in Pune? Detailed information about Manipal International MS(Embedded Systems) Dual Degree course?
  7. Which are the best embedded system institution offering embedded system courses for last 5 years
  8. Any chance to pursue M.Tech in Embedded Systems after scoring 2020 rank in GATE? I am a B.Tech passout in EEE.
  9. How to do M.Tech in VLSI Systems and Embedded Design? Which are the good colleges for that?
  10. What is the syllabus of UP PCS J?
  11. List of colleges offering both VLSI and Embedded Systems in AP?
  12. Best colleges to do Embedded Systems?
  13. List of top ranking colleges? I want to do my M.E(Embedded Systems) course
  14. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  15. Best colleges or universities to do embedded system in Tamilnadu? I am doing 3rd year EEE
  16. Universities in USA offering Ph.D in electronics and instrumentation or embedded systems or control system? What are the GRE score requirements? Eligibility criteria to get the scholarship?
  17. MNC companies offering 6 months Internship in Embedded Systems for Diploma Electronics student? -- [New]
  18. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?
16th April 2012, 06:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the M.Tech offering universities and colleges in Embedded Systems?

Top institutes like Amrita School of Engineering, IIT Kharagpur, Allahabad, etc offer M.Tech in Embedded systems. One can also pursue the course in NIIT University, Devi Ahilya University, University of Calicut, WB University of Technology, etc also offer the course. IIIT, Bharath University, Hindustan University, etc also some of the options. You should prepare for entrance exams like GATE if you wish to apply in any of these institutes. Refer to past papers while preparing for them.
17th June 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the M.Tech offering universities and colleges in Embedded Systems?

Pls list some name of colleges prefering M.Tech in embedded system in abroad...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?