24th September 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Which are the universities offering MS in Embedded Systems in USA? I have scored 292 in GRE

Hi
I got a GRE score of 292 (V142, Q150). My B.E aggregate is 82% in Electronics and Communication. Can you suggest some universities that offer MS in Embedded Systems in USA for my score.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems?
  2. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?
  3. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in Control and Automation or Embedded Systems? What is the GRE score requirements? What is the average living cost in USA?
  4. Universities in USA offering Ph.D in electronics and instrumentation or embedded systems or control system? What are the GRE score requirements? Eligibility criteria to get the scholarship?
  5. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Universities offering MS in Biotechnology in USA?
  7. Which are the good universities for MS in embedded systems?
  8. List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks
  9. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  10. Different colleges in USA and Canada providing MS in Embedded Systems related area? Which are the scholarships being offered in different colleges for different GRE scores?
  11. Which are the companies offering internship for M.E students in embedded systems? I am a first year M.E Embedded Systems
  12. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
  13. Can I get North Carolina State University after scoring GRE score of 292?
  14. Which are the best embedded system institution offering embedded system courses for last 5 years
  15. Universities offering PGDCR clinical research in USA? Cost of the course?
  16. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  17. How much scholarship can I get in universities in USA after scoring 1220 in GRE? How is the fee structure?
  18. List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission? -- [New]
21st October 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the universities offering MS in Embedded Systems in USA? I have scored 292 in GRE

hi,my gre score is 292.maths-148 verbal-144.......could u pls suggest universities in us as well as in germany?
27th February 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the universities offering MS in Embedded Systems in USA? I have scored 292 in GRE

i have scored 329 out of 340 in gre, is there any possibility of getting good university in usa.
6th August 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

MY SCORE IN GRE-312
VERBAL-144
QUANT-168
AWA-2.5

GRAD% - 84%

WANT TO DO MS IN EMBEDDED
SHOULD I GO FOR WRITING THE TEST AGAIN
18th September 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I scored 323 in gre (verbal- 159 and quant- 164), AWA- 4.5. Grad- 75.3%.
Where should I apply for ms in embedded or control systems
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?