12th June 2011, 10:19 PM
CijoGeorge

Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?

i now completed my Btech in electrical and electronics engineering with 65% from cochin university. I like to take MTech in petroleum so i have found Mtech in pipeline engineering from university of petroleum and energy studies. will it good for EEE student??? and is there any job hope??? and is there value in that univ certificate??

pls reply.

13th February 2012, 09:31 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?

Yes, M.Tech in pipeline
engineering is good for
electrical and
electronics
engineering.
9th August 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?

is it better to do a vocational course in petrolium engeneering.
1st January 2013, 04:00 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

It is not advisable for an electronics engineer to take M.Tech in pipeline engineering. As it is the core sector for mechanical and chemical engineering. But doing M.Tech in other petroleum subjects might be helpful to get Gud packages.
Gud luck
1st January 2013, 04:03 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

It is not advisable for an electronics engineer to take M.Tech in pipeline engineering. As it is the core sector for mechanical and chemical engineering. But doing M.Tech in other petroleum subjects might be helpful to get Gud packages.
Gud luck
12th January 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

i m a final year student of b.tech electrical & electronic which type of course i should do for good job?....................................plz advise
13th January 2013, 10:37 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

HI Friends.............

As an EEE student its not good to go for pipeline engineering in M.Tech

ALL THE BEST..............
13th January 2013, 10:46 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

HI Friends.............

As an EEE student its not good to go for pipeline engineering in M.Tech

ALL THE BEST..............
28th January 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i fenished b.tech in chemical engineering.. can i join for m.tec in petrolum engineering?any good coollege in india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?