24th April 2011, 11:06 AM
anurag19_88

Is M.Tech(IT) possible after B.SC(IT) through distance education? Admission procedure? Universities available for the same?

Dear sir,
I m a student of B.Sc IT from patna doing from distance education(PTU).
I wanna do M-Tech IT. Is this possible. If Possible then what will be the criteria for the admission process. and which universities is available for the admission.
B.Sc IT have only 6 semester.

Related Questions:
  1. Is M.Tech(IT) possible after B.SC(IT) through distance education? Admission procedure? Universities available for the same?
  2. What is the procedure for BSc IT semester III in Sikkim Manipal University distance education
  3. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  4. Graduation after years of completing 12th in Science?
  5. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Distance Education around Kerala? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  6. Graduation while working in Merchant Navy on Ship?
  7. Which of the following universities offering distance education course?
  8. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  9. How to do MBA from Manipal university? Fee structure and procedure? Best universities for distance education?
  10. Admission in m.sc in microbiology by distance education? colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  12. Can I do MSc in physics through an open university?
  13. List of universities in AP offering M.Phil in Maths in distance education? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Will I face any difficulty to get admission in Abroad Universities (UK, USA or Canada) , if I do BBA from Amity University through distance education?
  15. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  16. Admission in MBA abroad after under graduation through distance? Acceptance of B.Com certificate done from distance education for abroad universities? -- [New]
  17. Names of universities for Ph.D distance education?
  18. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
24th April 2011, 11:57 AM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is M.Tech(IT) possible after B.SC(IT) through distance education? Admission procedure? Universities available for the same?

No friend,you are yet not allowed for M.Tech course because for M.Tech course you will have to complete M.sc.

Educational eligiblity for M.Tech:-
Either b.tech or M.Sc candidate are allow for entering in M.Tech programme.
24th April 2011, 03:29 PM
amahajan

Default Re: Is M.Tech(IT) possible after B.SC(IT) through distance education? Admission procedure? Universities available for the same?

Sorry dear Mtech IT is not possible after BSc IT.

Eligibility Conditions for Full-Time M.Tech.

A candidate must have passed B. E. / B. Tech. degree in Electronics & Communication/ Computer/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from the University of Delhi or equivalent qualifications from recognized University/Institutions.
OR

A candidate must have passed in the A.M.I.E. (India ) Exam with appropriate Specialization/ Grad. I.E.T.E (India), AMIE (London), or any other examination in the concerned branch recognized as equivalent to B. E. Degree by the University of Delhi.
A candidate for admission to full time course must have valid GATE score card. (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).
11th May 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I completed BscIT and have 1 year of expereince in database language.I want to know wach and everything about database.Which is the best master course for me.
Please suggest any?
15th May 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Tech possible after B. Tech. degree in Electronics & Communication through distance education Admission procedure? Universities available for the same
30th June 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Is M.tech is possible after bsc-it in distance education.which is the criteria for the admission of the M.tech
1st November 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

preparation of bscit
17th November 2011, 01:02 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Mtech IT is not possible after BSc IT.

Eligibility Conditions for Full-Time M.Tech.

A candidate must have passed B. E. / B. Tech. degree in Electronics & Communication/ Computer/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from the University of Delhi or equivalent qualifications from recognized University/Institutions.
OR

A candidate must have passed in the A.M.I.E. (India ) Exam with appropriate Specialization/ Grad. I.E.T.E (India), AMIE (London), or any other examination in the concerned branch recognized as equivalent to B. E. Degree by the University of Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?