5th May 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Graduation after years of completing 12th in Science?

I have complete my 12thscience in2000 but due to some reason i could not complete my graduation now i am working and willing to complete my graduation

7th May 2014, 10:57 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Graduation after years of completing 12th in Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have complete my 12thscience in2000 but due to some reason i could not complete my graduation now i am working and willing to complete my graduation
Hey Friend,

It is good to have a option of doing your graduation even after years of completing your respected +2 but it is also to be noted that you have not mentioned in which stream you have completed your +2 in order to suggest the courses which you can do for your graduation degree.

There are many courses which are offered such as the Engineering degree, Arts degree, Medical and several other courses for which you must mention your qualification to know whether you are eligible for doing the course,so it is better that you mention your stream of study in +2 and area of interest.

ALL THE BEST
7th May 2014, 11:26 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Yes of course you can complete your graduation and as you are now working then you can take your education through distance education or correspondence education and there are many courses in which you can take admission and it depends on your 12th class stream and as you have done 12th in science stream then you can do B.Sc honors or simple B.sc.

And there are many universities through which you can do graduation through distance education. And here are some universities:
AMITY
Sikkim Manipal University
Symbiosis university
IGNOU

So, these are best universities and are known for the distance education. You can apply for any of the university all are best universities. And after taking admission you will get your study material in your home from the university and you have to just appear for the online exam and there you will get your result instantly.

So, all the best and take admission in any of the university which are given above. I think there is no age for study so, you should your studies and at this time i think 12th is nothing so you should do graduation atleast.
8th May 2014, 11:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is good to see that you want to resume your studies after a long gap in your education. It is always said better late than never. You can definitely pursue your graduation while you are working and opt for better career opportunities and goals. Your desire of continuing studying inspite of being a working professional is really appreciable.

Since you are working, so it is better you pursue your graduation in correspondence or distance mode which will allow you to work as well as pursue your graduation. You can do graduation in correspondence mode from :-

-GVN-Infotech (AP State Govt. University), Prince Anwar Shah Road, Kolkata
-National Academy of Management Studies, Mira Road, Mumbai
-Indian Institute of Education Society, Bangalore
-Goodwill College of Distance Education, Mira Road, Mumbai
-Karnataka State Open University, Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?