15th May 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

To make a career in Ethical Hacking should I choose BCA or BSc CS? List of top colleges for each course?

bca or b.sc-cs for making carrer in ethical hacking after 12? if b.sc-cs then suggest top 5 colleges and if bca then suggest top 5 colleges in india.thanks

1st October 2011, 05:25 PM
Son Gangte

Thumbs up Re: To make a career in Ethical Hacking should I choose BCA or BSc CS? List of top colleges for each course?

Hi,
First of all, let me tell you that if you have decided to opt for a career in ethical hacking, you have definitely chosen the right path! Ethical hacking is not only a cool job,but also the next big thing in the coming years due to advancement in IT field and Cyber crime.
I would recommend BCA as the ideal choice because BCA will train you to work in industry standards and also enhance your skills in Computer Applications.
BCA is better because it gives you more practical experience, compared to BSc which focuses more on theory.
There are many BCA colleges in India, and since it is an IT field, Bangalore has one of the best BCA colleges. Some are Christ University(autonomous), Dayanand Sagar Institures, Garden City College, MS Ramiah Institute etc..
Vellore Institute of technology(VIT) is also the top 1 0engineering colleges in India.
Best of luck!
22nd October 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: To make a career in Ethical Hacking should I choose BCA or BSc CS? List of top colleges for each course?

how much salary can get any one in this field? in India what is the possibility to get job of high scale?
16th June 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: To make a career in Ethical Hacking should I choose BCA or BSc CS? List of top colleges for each course?

In 12th i have plan science can i do bca
25th December 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I want make my cereer as ethical hacker.
then what i do after 12th (80% marks) ?
which course i do?
which computer language will learnt?
. .........please tell me....
7th June 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

i completed my 12in 2012i want to go in IT field.i scored 79.6% in 12.tell me about best college that i get in education and placement.
14th June 2013, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best course after completing ISEH?
3rd July 2017, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Cool Re: To make a career in Ethical Hacking should I choose BCA or BSc CS? List of top colleges for each course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want make my cereer as ethical hacker.
then what i do after 12th (80% marks) ?
which course i do?
which computer language will learnt?
. .........please tell me....

Hey you need to join in a ceh course but

Before joining in ceh (certified ethical hacking) you need to complete networking
Course
Not only that

In networking course you need to study MCNA and CCNA Both
After completing this course you can join in CEH COURSE
answer's by N!M
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?