28th April 2015, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ethical Hacking certification after completion of MCA course? What is the duration of the course?

I am a Mca student. I want to learn ethical hacking from a certified institutions.M I eligible to do certified ethical hacking After Mca. Tell me the best institutions of India for CEH.? Kindly provide me your valuable information for me to take up the course in the right place and complete it successfully.

30th August 2015, 10:08 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ethical Hacking certification after completion of MCA course? What is the duration of the course?

Yes, you are eligible for apply Ethical Hacking certification after completion of MCA course.

It is a comprehensive online course on Hacking, which covers all aspects of ethical Hacking.

This training module has integrated Tools Demo, Security Skills which includes different Hacking Skills etc.

Students of Science and Technology streams, B.E., B-Tech, ME, M-Tech, MCA, BCA and those pursuing international certification like CEH, CISSP, CISA, MASE are eligible for apply Ethical Hacking certification course.

The duration of the course is 3 Months.
19th September 2017, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ethical Hacking certification after completion of MCA course? What is the duration of the course?

I am in MCA 1st year. I'm interested in Ethical Hacking also. Can i join Ethical Hacking course along with MCA? Is there any problem
20th September 2017, 03:01 AM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in MCA 1st year. I'm interested in Ethical Hacking also. Can i join Ethical Hacking course along with MCA? Is there any problem
Yes you are eligible to apply for Ethical Hacking certification course while pursuing MCA course. The minimum requirement for this course is bachelor degree in computer science related subjects like B.Tech in IT/CS or BCA/B.Sc in Computer Application.

Ethical Hacking courses have experienced a increase in demand due to the need of protecting computer system from threats. The certification courses you can apply for are:-
  • Certified Ethical Hacker(CEH)
  • Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator(CHFI)
  • Certified Security Analyst(CSI)
  • GIAC Certified Penetration Tester(GPEN)
  • GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst
  • Certified lead Implementer Professional(CLIP)

The duration of this courses is 40 hours to 1month. The candidates need to have good knowledge about security system and programming language along with the latest penetration software for becoming a efficient ethical hacker.

Some of the Institutions are:-

<>Indian School of Ethical Hacking

<>Indian Cyber Security Solutions

<>DOEACC, Calicut

<>Institute of Information Security

<>Hacker School

<>ISOEH Javadpur Branch

<>MSS The Ethical Hacking Institute

<>Extreme Hacking Institute

<>Extreme Hacking
5th December 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in bcom general, but I am interested in ethical hacking course, am I eligible for the course to study
15th December 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i do MCA in open university without doing BCA?
10th April 2020, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

After B.sc in chemistry I read mca . After mca am I eligible to do ethical hacking course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?