23rd May 2012, 11:06 AM
Monikasane

Manipal Institute of Technology or Symbiosis Institute of Technology, which one should I go for?

Which institute should i prefer out of these both... I have cleared the entrance exam for both the institutes... Please help...!!!

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get for admission in EC?
  2. What are the probable NITs for me after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  3. In which college will I get after scoring 737 rank in all India Exam?
  4. Manipal Institute of Technology or Symbiosis Institute of Technology, which one should I go for?
  5. In which college can I get after scoring 407 in mechanical with 8330 rank?
  6. Can I get a seat in government college after scoring 126 in JEE mains
  7. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  8. Which is the best college in which I can join after passing class 12th?
  9. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank?
  10. Which is the best engineering college after scoring 190.25?
  11. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  12. Which college is best for me to take admission in MBA?
  13. Can I get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology after scoring 65% in BCA? Any paid seat in Manipal Institute of Technology?
  14. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 18553 in PGCET(CSE stream) in Karnataka
  15. Which college can I get for CSE after scoring integrated rank of 17100?
  16. Which college is better to choose for M.Tech after scoring 2300 rank in Civil
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission in top 100 universities if I have passed first class in mechanical branch from MIT, Pune? -- [New]
  18. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd March 2013, 10:17 AM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Manipal Institute of Technology or Symbiosis Institute of Technology, which one should I go for?

Manipal Institute of Technology
It was Established on 1957.
With 6500 Students intake.
Beside this its all India ranking is 24th.With 12th rank in top private institute and 2nd rank in best institute for electronics.

You may visit below to get detail of university:
www.manipal.edu

Symbiosis Institute Of Technology

It was established recently in the year 2002.
Its doesn't comes in top 100 ranking Institute of India.Beside this its coming on 107th rank in India.

You may visit below to get detail of university:
www.sitpune.edu.in

So,Data is above choice is yours.

Good Luck!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?