16th June 2012, 09:24 PM

What is most preferable between MBA and M.Tech? I have completed 3rd year Mechanical engineering

hey right now i have completed 3rd year of my mechanical engineering i just want to know what is most preferable doing Mba or MTECH??

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  2. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  4. How can I complete my M.Tech after 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  5. In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE? -- [New]
  6. What place should I prefer for my MS either USA or Germany? I have completed my 3rd year of B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  7. Best courses in Mechanical Engineering for taking specialization in M.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How should I work in Kuwait after doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to do M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?
  9. What is the scope of various fields in mechanical engineering to do higher studies? Which is better between M.E and MBA? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  10. What should I do further after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  11. Is US preferable to study MS in electronics?
  12. Which is the best among M.Tech and MBA?
  13. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  14. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  15. Courses other than MBA, ME or M.Tech after BE?
  16. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  17. Which is more preferable, either M.Tech(Architecture), M.Tech(structural in design) or MBA? I'm doing Civil engineering and in 3rd year
  18. Course that can be done after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any course that is helpful for Mechanical students? Is MBA a good option after graduation?
22nd August 2012, 06:19 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is most preferable between MBA and M.Tech? I have completed 3rd year Mechanical engineering

You can choose the area that will suit your skills. If you are more interested in the technical area opt for M.Tech. MBA will be suitable if you would like to take up an administrative role. You should appear for GATE or CAT depending on the same. You can appear for either of these exams during the final year itself, so you should prepare for the exam right away.
23rd March 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is most preferable between MBA and M.Tech? I have completed 3rd year Mechanical engineering

i am in the last year of mechanical engineering,i want to go for Mba ,will there be any disadvantage for me for pursuing Mba rather than M.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?