1st November 2018, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Is Marathi compulsory to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)?

I have completed my three years of B.Com with specialization in Financial Management. Now, I wish to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). So, do I need to know Marathi because I don't know Marathi?

7th November 2018, 12:59 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Marathi compulsory to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)?

The minimum education required for appearing in MPSC ( Maharashtra Public Service Commission ) examination is a graduation degree course in any subject from a recognized university. Further, there is no requirement of minimum marks to be secured or particular subject/stream to be studied at any level of academics.

So, having completed your B.Com degree with specialization in Financial Management, you are eligible for appearing in the same examination as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For more details regarding the MPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?