9th November 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply in Maharashtra Public Service Commission Sales Tax Inspector recruitment?

I am a BC-B candidate and I want to apply in Maharashtra Public Service Commission for Sales Tax Inspector post. Can I know the detailed procedure to apply in this recruitment?

10th November 2016, 10:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply in Maharashtra Public Service Commission Sales Tax Inspector recruitment?

Detailed Procedure to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment:

Before you apply for this recruitment, make sure you successfully meet the required eligibility criteria. The minimum qualification required to be eligible for this MPSC recruitment is "Bachelor Degree" or a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.

As the last date of receipt of Applications is 23rd November 2016, I suggest you not to wait for the last date to apply.

Click on the link that is provided to you at the bottom of this page and click on the link besides it's corresponding apply link. And fill up the application form with all the required fields.

Click here to Apply Online

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?