17th July 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Names of the colleges in Mumbai which are affiliated to university of Pune offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?

Hi all,
pls. tell me the college names in Mumbai which are affiliated to university of pune offering the 3 yrs. correspondence LLB course. this is little urgent. Please reply as soon as possible.
Thankns and regards!!:-)

Related Questions:
  1. Names of colleges in Pune which are affiliated to the university of Pune offering 3 years LLB correspondence course?
  2. Colleges for 3 years correspondence LLB in pune -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Names of the affiliated universities in Punjab offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  4. How many colleges are offering part time MCA affiliated course under Mumbai University? Names of the colleges?
  5. Which colleges in Mumbai are affiliated by Pune University
  6. List of colleges offering LLB course through correspondence in Pune?
  7. List of some correspondence colleges in Mumbai region? Should I go for 3 years LLB or some other law degree
  8. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses?
  9. List of Colleges offering LLB course in Correspondence?
  10. List of institutions offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Mumbai or Thane? I'v done M.A(Economics) from Pune university through correspondence
  11. Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for B.Ed. course from Mumbai University affiliated colleges?
  12. Eligibility for LLB course after scoring 47% in B.Sc Mathematics? Names of the colleges in Kerela offering the same?
  13. Names of colleges offering PhD to Biotechnology postgraduate in Mumbai/Pune?
  14. College or university offering LLB through correspondence in Mumbai?
  15. Names of the universities offering correspondence course?
  16. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  17. MBA colleges affiliated to Pune University with fee less than Rs. 200,000 -- [New]
  18. Colleges offering 5 years LLB course in Mumbai after passing 12th exams? Any colleges conducting exams after admissions? What is the average cutoff of each year?
5th September 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges in Mumbai which are affiliated to university of Pune offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?

name of the college in mumbai which are affiliated by mumbai universiti, last date of application .
13th February 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges in Mumbai which are affiliated to university of Pune offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?

Does any university of maharashtra allows ATKT in Msc .IT
31st March 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my second year L.L.B (B.G.L) from Bombay University in the year 1989. from Jitendra Chauhan Law College, Vile Parle. I still have to complete my 3rd year, in the three year course offered by the Mumbai University old course, L.L.B. What should I do to complete the same?
9th August 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I passed my two year LL.B (Genaral) from Bombay University in 1978 and appeared for third year in 1979 but got exemption in four subjects. My present age is 63 years. Can I now complete third year LL.B cours now?
21st October 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

please enlist the name of colleges in mumbai that provide life science affiliated by university of Pune.
11th February 2016, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Please enlist the colleges in Mumbai affiliated by university of puna and have correspondence course of import export
5th November 2016, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Name of the collage in Mumbai which are affiliated Pune university
7th November 2018, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I have joined RUPAREL COLLEGE IN YEAR 1995-96 FOR LAW. I could not completed due to some family problems etc.I want to take admission again for the course please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?