28th January 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Karnatak student can apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission?

I'm an Karnataka graduate student can i apply for maharastra public service commission ? I mean Karnataka student for maharashtra exam?

1st February 2014, 10:31 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Karnatak student can apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm an Karnataka graduate student can i apply for maharastra public service commission ? I mean Karnataka student for maharashtra exam?

Hey friend,

MPSC (Maharastra Public Service Commission) conducts the exam for candidates to join in various posts in State of Maharashtra.

You need to satisfy the below criteira's in order to be eligible and they are:

Nationality:

>> The candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India

Age Limit:

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-33 years and there are certain upper age relaxations which are allowed and they include such as:

>> For SC/ST it is 21-38 years

>> For OBC candidate it is 21-35 years

Education Qualification:

>> The Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage and the candidate should have completed with at least 60 % aggregate.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the MPSC Exam.

Compulsory subjects for MPSC exam are:
  • English
  • Marathi
  • General studies-I
  • General studies-II

Optional subjects for MPSC Exam are:
  • Agriculture
  • Management
  • Agricultural Engineering
  • Mathematics
  • Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Botany
  • Medical Sciences
  • Chemistry
  • Philosophy
  • Civil Engineering
  • Physics
  • Commerce & Accountancy
  • Political Science and International Relations
  • Computer Science
  • Psychology
  • Economics
  • Public Administration
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Sociology
  • Electronics Engineering
  • Statistics
  • Geography
  • Zoology
  • Geology
  • Marathi (Literature)
  • History
  • Hindi (Literature)
  • Home Science
  • English(Literature )
  • Horticulture
  • Sanskrit (Literature )
  • Law
  • Urdu (Literature)

The candidates are selected for the post through:

>> Preliminary Exam

>> Main Exam

>> Interview

ALL THE BEST
18th April 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Karnatak student can apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission?

Dear sir,
im from karnataka. Can i apply for mpsc si post?
Im elgible for criteria, i want to know karnataka candidate can apply or not?
Help me out..

Warm regard:-
Sunil H
17th May 2014, 06:02 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know that are you eligible or not for Maharashtra public exam or not as you are a Karnataka student. So I am going to tell you about your problem and tries to clearing your doubts as far as possible. So first of all for Maharashtra Public Service Commission you are eligible for applying as you are Karnataka or other state students.

You can get information about the vacancy for the job as in Employment News Newspaper. So that you can get information about the vacancies and eligibility criteria. As I am also give you and tell you some eligibility info. First of all comes to age category as it demands or set an age limit up to 33 years and for backward class student’s age relaxation up to 2 to 3 years. And for that you have to be a good student as your education qualification and getting a good grade as your study career.

For applying for that you have to pay a minimum fee as for applying form for Maharashtra Public Service Commission and that you can apply and get a job as your talent. So best of luck.
18th October 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i am student from hyderabad can i apply for mpsc exam if so where i can get the material please kindly inform me the institute names
5th May 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

i'm a bsc final year student.i hav completed my course successfully but am waiting for my graduation day. am i eligible to write tnpsc group 2 exam.. pls help me out
28th May 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I'm an Karnataka graduate student can i apply for maharastra public service commission ? I mean a Karnataka student can apply for Maharastra exam.??
20th June 2015, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

what are documents must be attached by the karnatak students for the mpsc exams
19th July 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i have completed my engineering from karnataka with 58% and i m sc candidate can i apply for mpsc?
23rd March 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

What are document must be attached by Karnataka student for the mpsc exam Im completed B.A LLB
10th August 2016, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Maharashtra students can apply for Karnataka public service commission eaxam
13th April 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my 10th std in Karnataka and rest 12th std and graduation from Maharashtra so can i apply for MPSC examination and my grades are 10th- 54%, 12th-44%, Degree:- 67% please let me know ......and now my edge is 28 years ...
23rd April 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Karnataka graduate student can apply for mpsc or not (studying 8years in maharashtra and l am also from maharashtra karnataka border)
24th May 2018, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a karnatak student but i completed my study from marathi medium, can i apply for Maharashtra government and yes then Maharashtra domicile certificate is necessary or not
27th May 2018, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Am domicile of Maharashtra state with obc as my category, I applied for Karnataka states kpsc kas exam with category as obc , will my category be considered for job or I will be rejected or will they consider me as a general category student?
23rd January 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I am Karanata residance stundent and marathi meddium student 12 th and graduation complent in maharastra then i give mpsc exam tell me detail for elligibility c
23rd January 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I am Karanata residance stundent and marathi meddium student 12 th and graduation complent in maharastra then i give mpsc exam tell me detail for elligibility
4th October 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can Karnataka maharashtra disputed border Sc St students are able for Sc St reservation in mpsc ?
18th November 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Other requirments for MPSC

Domicile

Domicile of Maharashtra
Maharashtra-Karnataka disputed border area reservations:

5% seats are reserved for candidates whose mother tongue is Marathi and who are from such villages or towns from the Maharashtra Karnataka disputed border area on which Maharashtra has put its claim, provided that they have passed the SSC (Std. X) and/or HSC (Std. XII) Examination or equivalent qualifying examination from an institution, located in a village or town notified as Maharashtra-Karnataka disputed border areas.
4th May 2021, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Can (mkb)Maharashtra Karnataka border area students are eligible for mpsc exam
4th June 2021, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Can mkb student eligible for mpsc with Maharashtra Karnataka border area certificate
4th June 2021, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my 10th std in Karnataka and rest 12th std and graduation from Maharashtra so can i apply for MPSC examination . so can I eligible for mpsc....I am maharashtra karnataka border area (mkb) student
9th July 2021, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Can mkb student are eligible for mpsc exam with Maharashtra Karnataka border (mkb) area certificate
9th July 2021, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I have finished only 10 in karnataka and rest of 12 and my graduation from Maharashtra,so can I eligible for mpsc examination.i am also from Maharashtra Karnataka border area student with (mkb) certificate so please reply us
24th July 2022, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Karnataka candidate apply or not to Maharashtra police constable post
25th February 2023, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Karnataka OBC candidates can apply for the post of profesor in Maharashtra? Tell mi something about this by GR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?