21st April 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Marks required to be eligible for BC for structure engineering?

wat is d eligibility marks for BC for structural engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the common eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?
  3. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  4. Minimum marks required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Fee structure of colleges in India? -- [New]
  5. Tell me job related criteria in IBM company?
  6. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering?
  7. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in any leading university of UK? Scholarships and approximate fee structure?
  8. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in BE to be eligible for GRE exam?
  9. Is it possible to M.Sc. Nursing in Hospital Administration?
  10. What percentage is required to be done for CS course? What is the fee structure followed for CS course?
  11. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  12. Can i get admmission in engineering after bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the qualification required to join IES if I am a mechanical engineering student? What is the minimum marks required for B.E? I have scored 58% marks
  14. Requirements to join in Aerospace Engineering course? Marks required and the fee structure of it?
  15. Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
  16. Am I eligible for B.Ed after passing graduation with 49% marks
  17. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  18. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
3rd June 2016, 12:04 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Marks required to be eligible for BC for structure engineering?

For Structural Engineering , You should have passed (10+2) in science stream with Physics , Chemistry and Maths as a compulsory subjects. You will require at least 50% at (10+2) level. You also require to appear in entrance exam JEE Main.

Employment Areas
- Power Plants
- Chemical Industries
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Auto-mobile Companies
- Quality Testing Labs
- Oil Exploration & Refining
- Space Research Organization
- Electronics Manufacturing Units
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?