13th December 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Is Mathematics compulsory in intermediate to be eligible for Pilot in Indian Air Force?

Hello, I want to know that how to become Pilot in Indian Air Force? I did not have Mathematics in my intermediate exam. I passed my 12th board exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Do I have any chances of becoming Pilot in Indian Air Force?

17th December 2018, 11:42 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mathematics compulsory in intermediate to be eligible for Pilot in Indian Air Force?

Without Mathematics in 10+2, you cannot apply for Indian Air Force. You must have Mathematics as one of the primary subjects in 12th standard to be eligible for applying into IAF.

Notably, 12th passed candidates can apply for NDA Exam. NDA exam has three wings i.e. Air Force, Army and Navy.

For Air Force and Navy, candidates require Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. As you don't have Mathematics, so you can apply for Army wing of NDA Exam.
13th August 2020, 01:21 PM
Siddharth717

Default Re: Is Mathematics compulsory in intermediate to be eligible for Pilot in Indian Air Force?

In order to apply for the INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF) & NAVAL ACADEMY (NA), you must have subjects PHYSICS & MATHS in 12th, as your compulsory subjects in 12th. You must have scored atleast 60% in 12th examination (aggregate). You must have age within the limit of 16.5-19 years,. You must have Indian nationality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?