1st December 2019, 06:42 AM
Gsfsyiel

Is Mathematics compulsory to study B.Tech Agricultural Engineering?

Hello Sir, I have pursuing my Intermediate and will be writing my 12th Board exams next year from Science stream with PCB subject combination. I do not have Mathematics in my Intermediate. I want to study B.Tech Agricultural Engineering after 12th. Will I get admission in any colleges without Mathematics in Intermediate?

5th December 2019, 09:48 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Mathematics compulsory to study B.Tech Agricultural Engineering?

No, Mathematics is not compulsory for pursuing B.Tech in Agriculture. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology/ Agriculture combinations are allowed for B.Tech in Agriculture. So your combination of intermediate is enough to fulfil the eligibility criteria of ICAR examination. Which is an entrance examination for B.tech in Agriculture course.
6th December 2019, 07:29 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mathematics compulsory to study B.Tech Agricultural Engineering?

Having opted for PCB combination for your intermediate degree course, you are not eligible for pursuing B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering course as to pursue the same degree course the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board.

But, with PCB subject combination, you can pursue B.Sc. in Agriculture degree course rather than Agricultural engineering if you are interested in pursuing degree course in Agriculture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?