2nd December 2019, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IAS and IPS exam while being in final year of Graduation?

Hi, I am pursuing my final year of B.Sc Computer Science. I will be appearing for my final B.Sc exams next year. So, now is it possible to apply for the IAS and IPS exams now only before completion of final year university exams? Or, do I need to wait till the completion of my B.Sc?

4th December 2019, 05:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IAS and IPS exam while being in final year of Graduation?

Yes, you can apply for civil services exam for the post of an IAS and IPS in your final year of graduation but if you get selected then you will have to show all your certificates.
6th December 2019, 07:22 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IAS and IPS exam while being in final year of Graduation?

To apply for the Civil Services examination ( even known as IAS or IPS examination), the minimum education required is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their bachelor's degree course are also eligible for appearing in the same examination.

So, being a student of final year of B.Sc. degree course, you are eligible to eligible to apply for the Civil Services examination if you satisfy other eligibility conditions too.

For more details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?