22nd November 2011, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have Mathematics to study Agricultural Engineering?

is it compulsory for me to have further mathematic to study agricultural engineering

22nd November 2011, 08:07 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is it necessary to have Mathematics to study Agricultural Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is it compulsory for me to have further mathematic to study agricultural engineering
Is it necessary to have Mathematics to study Agricultural Engineering?

No it is not cumpulsory to have Maths in order to study Agricultural engineering .

Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Agricultural engineering
  • You must have passed 10+2 in Science stream in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Botany/Zoology from a recognized school or educational institution.
  • Age Limit to this course is 17 to 18 years at the time of admission.

Career in Agricultural Engineering

• you can get job in financial institutions and banks too which provide finance to agricultural sector universities or other agricultural education centers.
  • You will also find a lot of jobs in governement sector in irrigation and agricultural department.

With Regards
ravik1214
22nd November 2011, 04:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have Mathematics to study Agricultural Engineering?

It is necessary to study mathematics for joining agriculture engineering. The basic eligibility for the course is to pass 10 + 2 from any recognized University or board. Also the candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in 11th and 12th. The admission is usually based on entrance test. Different colleges have different criteria for admission. You can visit the website of the colleges for more details.
23rd December 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to have Mathematics to study Agricultural Engineering?

Which are the subjects in agricultural enineering ?
22nd January 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

ARE U SURE THAT MATHS IS NOT NECESSARY FOR B tech agri
7th March 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

why is the study of mathematic in agriculture is necessary
4th May 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

In agriculture which is better B.tech or B.sc ?
27th May 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I didn't take maths in 11&12,can I go for B.tech in agricultural engineering. If maths is important for this?Pls ans me..
1st December 2019, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

If i am a bio student then to study B.tech in agricultural engineering is it necessary to take maths
9th April 2021, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I am keneth completed diploma level in teaching profession specializing in mathematics and agriculculture, now is it possible for me to do agricultural engineering in maker or kyambogo university.
10th May 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I am studying technical subject I want to do agricultural is it possible to apply with technical subject
17th June 2021, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

What are subject required for agriculture engineering for registration of jamb
21st May 2022, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Does agricultural engineering have maths subject?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?