14th September 2012, 02:43 PM

Mathematics questions of B.Tech 3rd semester?

Hi, can you solve mathematics question of b.tech 3rd sem...could u please send that to me

Related Questions:
  1. PTU B.Tech EE-3rd Sem-Applied Mathematics-III (AM-201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Mathematics questions of B.Tech 3rd semester? -- [New]
  3. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-medical Engineering 3rd Semester Engineering Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?
  6. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mathematics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Calicut University, Biotechnology, 3rd Semester, Engineering mathematics-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Cochin University Information Technology 3rd Semester Engineering Mathematics III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. 5th semester discrete mathematics questions with answers?
  10. PTU, B.Tech., 1st Semester, Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Can I do summer training during my B.Tech Semester Break after 3rd year? Does it hold any importance?
  12. WBUT CSE Semester II Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  13. Cochin University, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 3rd Semester, Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Previous years questions of first semester BSE mathematics
  15. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-IIIrd Semester Engineering Mathematics-III(6C0032) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How to take admission directly in third semester in btech (engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. PTU B.Tech EE-3rd Sem-Electronic Devices and Circuits (EE-207) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
9th October 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mathematics questions of B.Tech 3rd semester?

|z-4 2i|=3,find parametric representation, z=z(t)
20th July 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

i need model question paper for b.tech electrical
29th July 2013, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

i want to see b tech al subject 2012 question paper?
1st August 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Solve: z2(p2 q2 1)=1
1st August 2013, 10:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

To be very honest ,you are query is incomplete because of the following reasons :

>>You have neither mentioned the name of the institute nor the university in which you are pursuing third semester of B.tech .

So we cannot find the questions hence answers.Please mention your university or college name so that we can help you.

Hope the information helps you .If you have any more further query you can leave your message here.

All the Best

aashisranjan784
7th March 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to get the solved examples of engineering mathematics of 3rd semester of b-tech mechanical engineering from karnatka university
12th March 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

swam ivivekananda University, MP, question paper-B Tech mechanical,Mathematics-301
28th December 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

can u send me Btech calicut university mathematics-4 solved question papers... 2009 scheme
27th May 2020, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Calicut university btech engineering mathematics 3 solved question papers 2009 scheme
16th October 2020, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Calicut university btech engineering mathematics 3 solved question papers 2009 scheme
30th June 2021, 04:19 PM
Iffa0786

Here I attach the PDF file
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?