15th July 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

MBA last 10 years openmat solved test papers?

At present I am preparing for openmat XXXII Aug 2012 . I would be pleased if you send me the solved test papers of last 10 years waiting for your earliest reply.pls send the test papers to my below email address thankng u.

e mail: [email protected]

19th July 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBA last 10 years openmat solved test papers?

At present I am preparing for openmat XXXII Aug 2012 . I would be pleased if you send me the solved test papers of last 10 years waiting for your earliest reply.pls send the test papers to my below email address thankng u.

20th August 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]
19th December 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

At present I am preparing for openmat XXXII Feb 2013.I would be pleased if you send me the solved test papers of last 10 years waiting for your earliest reply.pls send the test papers to my below email address thankng u.

[email protected]
19th December 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

At present I am preparing for openmat XXXIII Aug 2012 . I would be pleased if you send me the solved test papers of last 10 years waiting for your earliest reply.pls send the test papers to my below email address thankng u.

Email ID.:- [email protected]
3rd January 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

At present I am preparing for openmat XXXII Feb 2013.I would be pleased if you send me the solved test papers of last 10 years waiting for your earliest reply.pls send the test papers to my below email address thankng u.

[email protected]
19th March 2013, 05:41 PM
ppanda33

At present I am preparing for openmat XXXIII JULY 2013.I would be pleased if you send me the solved test papers of last 10 years waiting for your earliest reply.pls send the test papers to my below email address thankng u.

[email protected]
13th August 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

At present I am preparing for open mat XXXIII JULY 2013.I would be pleased if you send me the solved test papers of last 10 years waiting for your earliest reply.pls send the test papers to my below email address . [email protected]
16th August 2013, 12:27 PM
ansh saraf

[email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/mba-last-10-years-openmat-solved-test-papers-873196.html#ixzz2c6ZLdkLm
29th August 2013, 06:10 PM

hi,i am prapering the mat examination.so can u send me 10 year mat question paper with answer sheet.My mail id [email protected]
28th March 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

i want ignou mba entrance question with solution in my mail id is [email protected]
1st July 2014, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to ignou mba entrance question with solution in my id is [email protected]
13th February 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?