2nd January 2017, 08:44 PM
Beutstud

Which stream of MBA is good for ME Civil engineer? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I have completed ME with Civil branch and want to do MBA. Which stream will be good for me? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream of MBA will be better for Civil engineer? List of top five colleges with procedure to do it?
  2. Which stream of MBA is good for ME Civil engineer? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?
  3. Which MBA stream is good for Software Engineer?
  4. How Civil Engineer can pursue MBA?
  5. Distance MBA Stream for Civil Engineer
  6. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which post graduation course is better when compared with MBA or M.Tech after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  8. Which course I can take up next to become a software engineer? Medical or Non-Medical?
  9. Which is a good option 10+2 or Diploma in order to become a Civil Engineer?
  10. MBA directly after Engineering or after 2 years experience? Which MBA stream is good for software engineer to get management level positions in software industry?
  11. Which branch is better in MBA like HR, Marketing for an Electrical Design Engineer?
  12. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. Which is a better option between General MBA and MBA in Pharmaceuticals? List of good MBA colleges that provide good placements?
  14. Which subject is better for me after doing B.Tech?
  15. How to get into good colleges in India after scoring 27.67 in GATE Civil department? List of the colleges?
  16. List of best colleges to join for doing MBA in Pune?
  17. List of MBA entrance exams and their syllabus
  18. Which stream gives a high salary after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering : MBA or M.Tech?
4th January 2017, 08:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream of MBA is good for ME Civil engineer? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beutstud View Post
Hello sir, I have completed ME with Civil branch and want to do MBA. Which stream will be good for me? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?
You have completed M.E in Civil Engineering, so you are eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

You are an Engineering student so you can do MBA course in HR or Finance.

List of the entrance exams for MBA course:-
CAT
MAT
XAT
CMAT
SNAP

List of the best MBA college in India:-

Indian Institute of Management
Vastrapur Ahmedabad 380 015 INDIA
Tel: 91 79 2630 7241
Fax: 91 79 2630 6896
URL: www.iimahd.ernet.in

Indian Institute Of Management Calcutta
Diamond harbour road Joka,
Kolkata (Calcutta) – 700104 West Bengal India
URL: www.iimcal.ac.in

Indian Institute Of Management
Prabandh Nagar, Off Sitapur Road Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh India Pin : 226013
URL: www.iiml.ac.in

Indian Institute of Management Indore
Pigdamber, Rau Indore 453 331
Madhya Pradesh, India
Tel: + 91-731-4228400
Fax: + 91-731-4228800
E-mail: [email protected]
URL: www.iimidr.ac.in

Amity Noida Campus
Sector – 44 Noida – 201303 (U.P.)
Tel. 1800-11-00-00 (Toll-Free)
URL: www.amity.edu

The Indian Institute of Planning & Management
B-27, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi: 110016 India
Phone: 91-11-51799993, 51799994.
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?