31st March 2015, 04:34 PM
aswathsrimari

Which MBA stream will get me the best salary?

After B.com My Brother is in need of a PG course after which he will be soon get employed in a good company with good earnings..he wish to do Management..
is it a good choice..and what stream in it will help him? Finance or HR or marketing etc...

Related Questions:
  1. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India? -- [New]
  2. Which diploma engineering stream should I study? How much is the salary of DME for fresher?
  3. Which stream gives a high salary after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering : MBA or M.Tech?
  4. Best stream in which I should do M.Tech so that I could get a good salary? Which are the scholarships related to M.Tech?
  5. What are the different career options available in the teaching stream after clearing NET exam? What is the salary structure? Minimum percentage needed?
  6. What is the scope of opting Biotechnology after class 10?
  7. What is the minimum salary after doing BSc with maths? Which stream is preferred the most forIIM jobs?
  8. Easy methods to solve Mental Ability Questions?
  9. Which stream is the best for me after passing 12th with PCM? What is the salary?
  10. Salary after Pilot training? Can we join without science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for control system for electrical engineering in any college after completing B.E with Electronics and Telecommunication? Which trade should I select to appear for GATE in Electronics or Electrical?
  12. Which courses are there in commerce stream for Humanities which provide high salary?
  13. What is the difference between BSc and B.E?
  14. After BCA which course is useful for me?
  15. After passing SSC with 79% which stream should I select?
  16. Best stream in which I can get more salary?
  17. Different career options in Teaching stream after clearing the NET exam? Minimum percentage of marks needed and salary package? Is it possible to teach in Degree College?
  18. Which stream is better in B.Tech, CSE and ECE? Which stream provides good salary?
31st March 2015, 08:22 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which MBA stream will get me the best salary?

MBA is a master degree in business administration field . This course is done generally after completion of graduation . Completing of MBA degree in any field one gets good placement and also paid good salary too.

But the most preferred specialization of MBA by the candidates till date is Finance branch. Candidate who opt this specialization generally get placement in banking sectors such as :

> > Finance Manager

>> Finance Analyst

> > Executive officers etc.

TOP Companies hiring MBA Finance candidates are :

** Goldman Sachs

** Morgan Stanley

** Boston Consulting Group

** Bain and Co

** Yes Bank

** ICICI Bank etc.

But then if you want to choose the specialization then according to me you should do it according to your interest and not merely looking for the money you would be earning for the future .

Other Specialization that you can consider are :

MBA in media

MBA in Industrial Management

MBA in IT

MBA in HR

MBA in Hospitality

MBA in Global Management

MBA in leadership

MBA in Marketing

MBA in Engineering

MBA in Education etc.
31st March 2015, 09:21 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which MBA stream will get me the best salary?

MBA is the master degree in the Business Administration field. It is done generally after the bachelor degree.

You can do MBA in various stream. Every stream provides good salary.

The salary depends on your Knowledge and Performance. So if you want to see yourself at top positions in future then please work hard and maintain the standard of your work.

The following MBA Streams offer good salary package:-

IT

Marketing

Finance

Media

Infrastructure Management

Clinical Research

Aviation course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?