30th July 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

After passing SSC with 79% which stream should I select?

I m a student just now passed ssc with 79% and which stream should i select i m confused but i want big salary in future plzzzz help me.

21st January 2012, 10:24 PM
Ronie0309

Default Re: After passing SSC with 79% which stream should I select?

Your future always depends on your ability and caliber and you cannot get what you want all the times.
Regarding your marks you should go for commerce as there are big openings in commerce and if you are successful there you can earn a lot.But there is a lot of hardwork in commerce as well so you have to work hard.You can go on for CA,MBA,LLB etc. which have great demands in the market.
But i would say you should go for a field where you are interested in which would make studying easy for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?