4th October 2011, 03:22 AM
Suspension

Is MBA useful for me in future? How to take admission in power MBA colleges?

Hello sir,my name s amit gupta,i have done my engineering in electrical, nd now i want to do mba in power,my ques. Is that mba is useful fr me in future? Or how i take admission in power mba colleges

8th November 2011, 01:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBA useful for me in future? How to take admission in power MBA colleges?

Yes, MBA will certainly enhance your career growth. Since you have completed the engineering, an MBA along with engineering is a group which is having high scope. This will help you to get in to the core management field. You need to attend the CAT/MAT exam as part of the recruitment criteria for this course. Based on your score in the exam, you can secure admission to the MBA course. You can apply for the reputed institutes such IIMs, etc based on the high score in the CAT exam.
31st December 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MBA useful for me in future? How to take admission in power MBA colleges?

sir. kindly tell meabout the ranking and career prospectus in taking a MBA (power management)from UPSE deradun
2nd October 2012, 07:41 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
MBA course is one of the respected courses available for higher studies.
With the help of MBA you reach the management team of any reputed organization.
It will help you to become even a CEO of a company if you have an experience of more than 5+ years with good track record.
It is the degree which can distinguish you in a company if you are from the IIM(Indian Institute of Management).

In order to get a good MBA college you need to appear for the entrance exams like:
CAT
MAT
XAT
XLRI

Out of all these CAT is the toughest and is required to get admission in the top B-Schools of India.

For that you need to score around 95 percentile in teh entrance in order to get a seat in the IIM's.

The selection of best study material and your concepts will play a great role in deciding your rank in this exam.

The selection of best books will play a great role in deciding your rank.
If you have a good collection of books then your preparation will be better.

Your rank will decide your position in the IIM because IIM's are the best B-Schools in India.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
23rd May 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

is mba is best choice after 12 commerce??? n what is the future of mba?? plz hlp me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?