20th August 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?

Fee structure of mbbs under comedk for various colleges.please give the structure of annual fee to be paid during each year till completion of course including hostal fee for each college under comedk

9th September 2014, 09:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?

COMEDK stands for Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.

The annual tuition fee for MBBS course in colleges which comes under COMEDK is Rs. 3,57,500/-. The annual tuition fee should be paid at the time of Counselling.

The annual tuition fee for first year should be paid by the candidates in the form of a demand draft drawn only on Nationalized Banks in favour of COMEDK and indicating the Test Admission Ticket Number (TAT Number) there on, payable at Bangalore when they come for centralised counselling.

The hostel fee will vary from college to college. So, is there no fixed fee structure for hostel and it will depend on the facilities provided by the colleges.
5th May 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?

Fee structure of MD/MS courses in colleges which under comedk and which under KRLMPCA
6th June 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to the fee structure of Komed k for mbbs including hostel fee
14th June 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

What is approx average hostel charges including mess in comedk medical colleges ?
10th November 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I am a student I have secured 78.6% of PCB. May I get into admission directly under KIIT and what is the fee structure including hostel facility
3rd May 2016, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

DOES THE FEE STRUCTURE OF ALL THE PRIVATE COLLEGES ARE SAME EVERYWHERE UNDER COMEDK?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?