23rd June 2011, 12:38 AM
frankiixavi

Is Mechatronics a good subject for bachelors? Scope and the basic salary?

'm suggested to take machatronics as my bachalors. is it good..?? whats the scope and what would be the basic salary...??

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a better future in Mechatronics? What is the scope of Mechatronics in future? How much salary can I expect?
  2. Future scope of Mechatronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Does B.E. equivalent to M.Sc? Will they be given same importance?
  4. What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?
  5. Scope of Mechatronics in Future?
  6. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries?
  7. What is the scope of going for B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering? How much salary can I expect?
  8. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  9. Is it be good to take admission in PG with Mechatronics while I am a student of ECE?
  10. Career scope for Mechatronics Engineering in USA, UK and Central Asian countries?
  11. Which are the courses available after 12th for PCB student?
  12. What will be the career scope of BE in Mechatronics?
  13. Career scope for BBA course in India? How much salary can I get after completion of this course?
  14. Which stream is better in engineering between EE and Mechatronics? -- [New]
  15. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  16. How to do bachelors degree in Mechatronics after diploma in mechatronics
  17. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? What shall I do after completion of this course? Can I get good salary with this course?
  18. Which course should I take in engineering between EEE, ECE and Mechatronics? How much is the salary offered?
12th October 2011, 01:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mechatronics a good subject for bachelors? Scope and the basic salary?

Mechatronics is an emerging field. It combines various engineering disciplines like Electronics, Mechanical and Computer science engineering. It also incorporates control and system design engineering. Scope is excellent for this subject in India as well as abroad. Starting salary could be anywhere between Rs.20,000-35,000.
9th April 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Mechatronics a good subject for bachelors? Scope and the basic salary?

I have completed 12th plz advice me what course to take in engineering depending on scope and salary benifts.1)EEE 2)ECE 3)MECHATRONICS......PLZ TELL ANY ONE IN THIS......with salary details for both B.E and M.E??????????
25th May 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

is mechatronics having a good scope in future
26th June 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

government colleges offering mechatronics ?it's scope ?
4th July 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

what is mechatronics? tell me the future scope of this course?
23rd September 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

I have complited my b.e mechatronic.
Now salary is 700000 / p.a ...
2nd January 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Best mechatronics college in india???????
25th January 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

do we have scope in catering?
17th July 2013, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

I want to ask that os their any mechatronics colleges in Maharashtra ???
Pls help me
4th June 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Is mechatronics or mechanical better scope and salary in india ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?