27th November 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Medical courses options available after B.Sc Computer Science?

Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc Computer Science. Now, I want to do any of medical courses. Can you tell me about the courses options available to me in medical field?

30th November 2019, 12:24 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Medical courses options available after B.Sc Computer Science?

To get admission in a medical course the required minimum educational qualification is that candidate must have passed std 12th in PCB.

So, if you have passed std 12th in PCB stream then you are eligible to get admission in various bachelor degree course in medical stream such as BHMS, MBBS, BDS, BAMS etc.

Admission is offered on the basis of entrance examination.
30th November 2019, 05:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in medical course the required eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper.

So, only if you have passed 12th in PCB, you are eligible to appear in the examination for admission in medical course.
2nd December 2019, 12:50 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

There is no such medical course after passing from B.sc Computer Science field. But you can pursue medical courses on basis of your 12th standard. If you have pursued Biology as a subject in intermediate then Bachelor in medical lab technology will be one option. B.pharma/D.pharma will be other options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?