3rd February 2018, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

What courses of computer science a biology student can pursue after passing 12th? What are career options available for computer science students?

I'm a biology student and I want to study computer science after completing 12th. So, what are the courses in computer science I can do? And, what are the career options and salary for freshers?

Related Questions:
  1. Type of course which I should opt after doing BSc Maths and O Level?
  2. What type of job can I get after graduating in BSc in Non Medical?
  3. Career options for a candidate after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  4. Career options for computer science students other than engineering or BSc?
  5. Is it possible for a Biology student to pursue career in Computer Applications?
  6. List of career options available after passing 12th with PCM and Computer Science subjects? -- [New]
  7. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  8. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  9. Career options after 12th standard with PCM and Computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What courses and career options are available after passing 12th std science with P,C,Biology and Psychology with 56%?
  11. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  12. What are the career options after BSc computer science honors?
  13. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  14. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science
  15. Is MBBS the best career option for me after passing 12th with science and biology?
  16. Is ABAP course a good career choice for Computer Science students?
  17. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Biology student?
  18. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
9th February 2018, 09:59 AM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: What courses of computer science a biology student can pursue after passing 12th? What are career options available for computer science students?

Yes there are many courses in computer which you can pursue after completing Senior Secondary.

- You can do B.Sc in Computer Science which is a 3 years course.

- You can do BCA (Bachelor in Computer Application) which is also a 3 year course.

- There are various Multinational Companies like Google, Microsoft, Apple, TCS etc. where you can get a change to engage witha as a coder, software developer and tester.

- Initially salary depends on the college from where have you graduated and on the marks you will get and projects you work upon. However, you can expect initial salary of Rs 20000 for a Computer Graduate.

- You can do Diploma in Computer under various government recognised institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?