14th April 2012, 06:04 PM
candyfloss sherry

Which are the suitable courses for me after opting medical with computer science?

I opted medical with computer science... can anyone please suggest me some suitable courses ?

Related Questions:
1st February 2013, 06:37 PM
daizam

Smile Re: Which are the suitable courses for me after opting medical with computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyfloss sherry View Post
I opted medical with computer science... can anyone please suggest me some suitable courses ?
hello,
there are many career options for you.you can do-
1.M.B.B.S
2.B.D.S
3.B.A.M.S
4.B.Pharma
5.BSc. (honour) in physics,chemistry,zoology and botany
6. diploma in computer engineering
it totally depends on your interests that you wants to do graduation in which field.career in computer engineering is considered one of the most high paying jobs and many opportunities.for IT or BCA ,a student must have maths in +2.
do hard work and choose your career option carefully according to your interests.
all the best
1st February 2013, 07:44 PM
sbmu

Default Re: Which are the suitable courses for me after opting medical with computer science?

Dear friend,

You can take biology for your science elective for computer science, you can typically take four science semesters and get full credit for a CICS ( Customer Information Control System ) degree.
You do not need a Biology degree to go to medical school. I knew a guy who had a chemistry degree, and I read about a guy with a CICS degree who went to medical school. However you need to take the medical school basic sciences like biology, chemistry, biochemistry. Otherwise you can also do B.Sc. or B.Sc. ( computer science ).

Hope the answer will be helpful.

Regards
Sbmu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?