14th June 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Merit list of medical colleges in Maharashtra for SC category?

merrit list of medical colleges in maharashtra for s c category,..Please mention the merit list

Related Questions:
  1. Last year merit list of MHT CET? Cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. Merit list of MHT CET and cutoff list of government medical college in Maharashtra?
  3. Merit list of MHT CET and cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Will I get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra after scoring 1214 in merit list?
  5. Cutoff list and list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I belong to SBC category
  6. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. Cutoff list of all Government Medical Colleges of Maharashtra? With 105 marks which faculty could I get if I am from SC category?
  10. Please provide the list of MHTCET medical colleges in Maharashtra with their cut off marks requirements.
  11. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
  12. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Total number of seats in MD/MS/Diploma Medical PG courses in Maharashtra Government Medical Colleges?
  14. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra for open category?
  15. Government medical colleges list in Maharashtra in Open Category?
  16. Cutoff list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra Open Category?
  17. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Cutoff list of medical of SC category in Maharashtra? -- [New]
17th November 2011, 02:01 PM
Manish Kumar Tripathi

Default Re: Merit list of medical colleges in Maharashtra for SC category?

you can check on the wesite given below
http://www.mh-cet.ac.in
9th June 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

i have got 106 in pcb group and i'm from SC catagory can i get bhms admiision
7th June 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 13489 RANK IN MHCET , SC CATEGORY GIRL, CAN GET ADMISSION IN BAMS/BHMS IN MEDICAL MAHARASHTRA STATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?