31st January 2016, 12:37 PM
anjdmk

Meritorious SC category student from out of state can join B.Sc Physics course at Jadavpur University?

I passed cbse board exams in 2015 last year and obtained 81 %. I want to be a graduate in physics i belong to sc category and from out of the state. So will reservation be applicable for me. My best of four subjects is 87%.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  2. Chances to study B.Sc(Physics) in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th Physics?
  3. How to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Physics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. BSc Physics honors question papers of Jadavpur university
  5. Can I get admission in NIT Durgapur or jadavpur university through AIEEE rank? My AIEEE AIR is 126397, and State Rank(WB) is 7653
  6. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University in BSc Hons in physics? What is the minimum marks required for admission?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Hons in Physics? Date of start of admission and criteria for admission?
  8. How much rank is required in JECA to get admission in Jadavpur University in Kolkata or Vidyasagar University? How much the university cost per semester?
  9. When is the admission for M.Sc in Physics in Jadavpur university?
  10. How to join MSc Medical Physics in Anna University Chennai? I am doing my UG in BSc Physics
  11. Can I get admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 402 in General Category
  12. How much is the fee structure for doing MSc Physics degree abroad? What kind of result if needed to get admission?
  13. How to apply for MCA in Jadavpur University?
  14. Can I join MSc Physics after completing BSc Chemistry?
  15. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  16. Can I join M.E Civil after completing BSc? I am a first year student of BSc Physics
  17. How to join MSc Physics after doing BSc Physics? What are the courses available in Kerala after BSc Physics to get a good job?
  18. How international students can get admission in Jadavpur University or any other university?
31st January 2016, 06:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Meritorious SC category student from out of state can join B.Sc Physics course at Jadavpur University?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Jadavpur University. Selection is based on the marks obtained in class 12th.
The candidate must have done 12 from recognised board with at least 50% marks and 45% for SC and ST students.
Candidate must have done 12th from non medical stream to pursue BSc in Physics. There is no admission test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?