6th May 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Chances to study B.Sc(Physics) in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th Physics?

Friends,
I am a student of WBCHSE & I have
got 88% marks in 12th & in Physics I have got 91%.
Will I get chance in Jadavpur University for B.Sc(Physics)?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses that I can do after UG in BSc Physics?
  2. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  3. Can I study M.Tech(Biochemical Engineering) in Jadavpur University if secured 3157 rank in GATE?
  4. In which college of Delhi University I will get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) if secured 91.66% in 12th PCM?
  5. How can I get Admission in Physics honours at Jadavpur University? /minimum requirement for S.C. candidate?
  6. Courses to study in Graduation for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th Arts?
  7. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if secured 97% in 12th Kerala State Board being a B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  8. What is the criteria to take admission in B.A in Film studies(honors) in Jadavpur University
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Jadavpur University having secured 54.5% in B.Sc Honors?
  10. Can I get engineering in jadavpur university? I am a SC candidate
  11. BSc Physics honors question papers of Jadavpur university
  12. What are the streams available in Jadavpur University? I have secured rank of 376
  13. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate?
  14. How to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Physics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?
  16. Will there be any chances for me to get seat in Andhra University having secured a rank of 1457 in PGCET Exam being a candidate of SC category?
  17. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?
  18. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
8th May 2015, 11:58 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study B.Sc(Physics) in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th Physics?

Jadavpur University offers B.Sc(Physics) admissions on the basis of marks obtained in Higher Secondary or equivalent examination and there is no any admission Test. So, I think, you will get admission, as a student, who have secured 91% of marks.

Selection Procedure:-(For B.Sc(Physics))
The Admission office will follow the following procedure to select the candidates, who are eligible for admission.

Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics (300 marks) + Physics (100 marks): (Score out of 400)
They will calculate your marks by using above formula, then if your selected, you will be called for interview. If you are selected in Interview, then you will get admission in B.Sc(Physics) in Jadavpur University.
9th May 2015, 10:38 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Chances to study B.Sc(Physics) in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am a student of WBCHSE & I have
got 88% marks in 12th & in Physics I have got 91%.
Will I get chance in Jadavpur University for B.Sc(Physics)?
Please reply as soon as possible.

You have got an excellent percentage of marks and according to me you are the Suitable candidate for the admission in Jadavpur University for the course of B.Sc in Physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?