2nd June 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Is MH-CET compulsory to get admission D.Pharm in Mumbai?

I have appeared for NEET exam but not MH-CET. Is MH-CET also compulsory if I want to study D.Pharm course in Mumbai or NEET score is sufficient?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 85 marks in CET?
  2. Is it compulsory to go personally for late submission of CET form with rs 1000 fine? Can somebody else in Mumbai get the job done for me?
  3. Is it compulsory to clear CET entrance to get admission for M.Sc course?
  4. Is it compulsory for give the Maharasthra CET exam to get into the B.Sc Agriculture or is it possible without giving the exam?
  5. Whether clearing M.Sc CET entrance exam is compulsory to get admission? Can't I get direct admission?
  6. Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college?
  7. Which one is better in India, D Pharma or B.Pharma? Placements and salary structure in India?
  8. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Information about CET exam for B.Ed admission in Mumbai government college?
  10. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  11. Can I get admission in any college of Mumbai if scored 86 marks in B.Pharmacy CET?
  12. How to get admission in BDS or BAMS college in Mumbai or near Mumbai after scoring 106 in PCB in MHT CET?
  13. Can I get admission to study MH-CET in any college of Mumbai if scored 96 marks in MH-CET?
  14. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  15. Is NEET exam compulsory for BAMS or we can get admission through MHT CET?
  16. What's the cut off marks for getting admission in MH-CET in government college of Mumbai?
  17. Can I fill the B.Ed CET form online? Last years B.Ed CET question papers? Last date of submission of the B.Ed?
  18. Percentage compulsory to get admission in Famous M.Com colleges of Mumbai?
25th November 2022, 09:56 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MH-CET compulsory to get admission D.Pharm in Mumbai?

MH - CET is conducted for admission to courses like B.tech/ B.E, B.pharma and pharma D in the state of Maharashtra.
It's conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai for admission to various institution in the state of Maharashtra.

The minimum criterion for admission to the course is 60% marks in 12th or equivalent , in medical group from an accredited institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?