3rd May 2015, 09:24 AM
sachin m mali

Is it compulsory for give the Maharasthra CET exam to get into the B.Sc Agriculture or is it possible without giving the exam?

iam not filling the maharastra cet online form... so how to get bsc agri college.. in this period for agri.. cet is compulsory ????????? I just wanted to get the admission without giving the exam. So, can you please let me know what should be done for the same?

Thanks!

3rd May 2015, 04:54 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it compulsory for give the Maharasthra CET exam to get into the B.Sc Agriculture or is it possible without giving the exam?

You can not take the admission in B.Sc agriculture without the qualifying of entrance exam and that is reliability to you that you can take admission after qualifying-

Maharashtra CET

A.I.E.E.E.

After qualifying any of these exam you can apply for the admission in this course through online counselling and there are mostly three counselling are listed every time and during counselling if you are allotted any seat in any collage you can submit your fee and documents in that collage and can go for the admission.

But without qualifying the entrance test you can not take the admission in the B.Sc agriculture you have to be appear in this test and after that you can only apply for the admission.
7th May 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it compulsory for give the Maharasthra CET exam to get into the B.Sc Agriculture or is it possible without giving the exam?

I am not giving mht cet2016 and i am appearing for AIPVT and NEET is it satisfying for admission of b.sc agri??plzz answer..i am from mumbai
29th January 2017, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I belongs to Maharashtra State and I am little bit confused about the admission in Bsg agri colleges uptil now students were admitted to the agri colleges on the basis of 12 board% but from 2017 MH-Cet had came???? So for getting admission I have to qualify Mh-Cet or 12th %
31st May 2017, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Did we have to give mcaer cet or mhtcet for getting admission for Bsc. Agri or admission are on basis of 12th percentage in Maharashtra?
3rd May 2018, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I have filled the MHT-CET forms with math group. Can I get the admission to B.Sc. Agri
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?