9th March 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MH-CET in any college of Mumbai if scored 96 marks in MH-CET?

Hello Sir,
I got 96 marks in MH-CET.
I want to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Mumbai.
Please tell me I can get admission in any college?
Please reply I am waiting.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai?
  2. Can I get admission in any college of Mumbai if scored 86 marks in B.Pharmacy CET?
  3. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  4. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  5. What's the cut off marks for getting admission in MH-CET in government college of Mumbai?
  6. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET?
  7. Which are the best engineering colleges in Mumbai for me? I have scored 64% in HSc in PCM and have scored 70 marks in MHT CET
  8. Marks required to get admission in Mumbai in CET exam?
  9. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  10. How should I take admission after CET? I have scored 62 marks in CET
  11. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE examination? I have got 70 marks in MHT CET
  13. Can i get admision in any Dental College of Mumbai after securing 92 marks in CET (PCB)?
  14. Can i get admision in any Dental College of Mumbai after securing 92 marks in CET (PCB)?
  15. In which college can i get admission in Mumbai, Nashik or Nanded?
  16. Admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  17. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  18. Can I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 85 marks in CET?
31st July 2015, 06:16 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MH-CET in any college of Mumbai if scored 96 marks in MH-CET?

See, One cannot predict the cutoff marks or the rank.

It depends on the following factors :

* The number of applications for the course.
* Demand of the course
* Number of seats offered.

But yes, you should give your best while preparing fr the examination, apply for whichever course you want and wait for the result.
After the result sit in the counselling and be optimistic.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?