26th September 2020, 07:42 PM
mirge0101

Minimum educational criteria and in which all specialization are acceptable for doing M.Sc Forensic Psychology?

Sir, I am Jagannath Mirge. I want to know whether am I eligible for admission in M.Sc Forensics Psychology or not after qualifying M.Sc. in Botany? And, what are other better career options available for me?

7th October 2020, 11:40 AM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Minimum educational criteria and in which all specialization are acceptable for doing M.Sc Forensic Psychology?

To pursue M.Sc Forensic Psychology you just need to have a Bachelor's Degree in any relevant disciplines such as- engineering, pharmacy, forensic science, etc with minimum of 45-50% aggregate marks.

Career options after M.Sc Botany are:
•Forest service
•Public Health Service
•Department of Agriculture
•National Park Service
•Department of conservation and Land management
And many others.
10th October 2020, 12:56 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum educational criteria and in which all specialization are acceptable for doing M.Sc Forensic Psychology?

You will be eligible for pursuing M.Sc. Forensic Psychology only if you have completed Bachelor degree in Engineering/Science/Pharmacy/Medicine with at least 60% aggregate marks.

Since, you have completed M.Sc. Botany course so it won't be considered for admission to M.Sc. Forensic Psychology. For admission to M.Sc. course, qualification in Bachelor course will be considered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?