30th October 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS acceptable to study visa in Canada? What is the minimum criteria for this?

I have passed 12th from NIOS board delhi & scored 62 percent marks . My query is that if i am illegible to study in canada with ielts score 6.5 bands. Somebody says that you cannot apply for study visa in Canada

15th November 2016, 09:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NIOS acceptable to study visa in Canada? What is the minimum criteria for this?

It is untrue that you are not eligible for studies in Canada after passing from NIOS. Since you passed from NIOS with a decent percentage and have a good score of 6.5 in IELTS, so you are eligible for higher studies in Canada. You need to apply as per your score in IELTS in the field of your interest in Canadian institutes for higher studies.
3rd December 2017, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is NIOS acceptable to study visa in Canada? What is the minimum criteria for this?

I want to ask that I am studying in 12th from nios... with the subjects- English, Punjabi, Computer, Environment Science and Painting. So i want to ask that am i eligible for further studies in Canada please revert me as soon as possible...
16th July 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th from nios with the subject physics, chemistry, maths, english, hindi, painting. So i want to ask that i am eligible for higher studies in Canada, revert me as soon as possible
10th May 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in 12 science from State board and giving my exam again through nios can I get admission in Canada?
12th May 2019, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I appeared in 12th commerce stream in nios board and i want to take admission in university of Winnipeg in Canada
I eligible for admission process?
28th October 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges accept nios plus 2 certificate for higher studies
12th February 2020, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I have given my 12th boards exams from Bihar open board , i wanted to know whether i am eligible to apply for bachelors in Fashion designing in Canada ? Can i get student visa on the basis of my bihar boards result????
12th December 2020, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I have passedout 12th through NIOS...can i study further in canada on these bases?
11th June 2022, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I achieved 54percentage in NIOS exam. Can i go to Canada for the further studies??
8th July 2022, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

i have fail gujrat borad std 12 sci strem after i appield nios i eligiibal for canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?