28th May 2011, 06:30 PM
ravd0903

Minimum eligibility criteria for an OBC(NCL) student to do b.Tech engineering from colleges that come under AIEEE and UPTU?

What is the minimum eligibility for an OBC(NCL) student to do engineering(B.tech) from colleges that come under AIEEE & UPTU .

Please reply soon ........

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for OBC candidates to get admission in UPTU affiliated engineering colleges?
  2. What should I do if I am short of money and I have to study B.Tech from a good college after diploma in Electronics? Which are the good universities where I could pursue B.Tech in Electronics?
  3. Eligibility requirement and CGPA criteria for Ph.D in Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Date of sale of UPTU forms in post office? Names of colleges having minimum fee for handicapped student?
  5. How much rank is required(General category) to get admission into UPTU Government Colleges? How many seats are available in UPTU Government Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility Criteria of AIEEE?
  7. Minimum eligibility criteria in 12th for GE/SC/ST in AIEEE counseling?
  8. Which UPTU engineering college can I get admission after scoring 18000 in UPTU and 66000 in AIEEE?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after M.Tech?
  10. Information about B.Tech course?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for NRI students for AIEEE?
  12. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  13. Can I get admission in DU for B.Com Hons?
  14. How can I apply for AIEEE exam? What's the eligibility criteria? List of banks in Delhi where I can find registration forms?
  15. How can student of UP can appear for AIEEE to take admission in Chhattisgarh engineering colleges?
  16. Colleges in which I could get at 156000 rank in AIEEE? At 3473 UPTU rank which college could I get? Should I go for AIEEE or UPTU college?
  17. B.Pth (Physiotherapy) after diploma in D.Co.Eng?
  18. Can I study B.Arch in any Architecture College of Goa with NATA scorecard?
1st June 2011, 02:14 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Minimum eligibility criteria for an OBC(NCL) student to do b.Tech engineering from colleges that come under AIEEE and UPTU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravd0903 View Post
What is the minimum eligibility for an OBC(NCL) student to do engineering(B.tech) from colleges that come under AIEEE
The Minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE is that candidate must have passed in final examination of 12th or appearing in 12th

He should be qualified by the 12th board with 50% of marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category.

Ohk from this you can clearly understand one thing that is your qualifying is exempted upto 10% of general candidate applicants

This is beneficial to you.

This is all about your qualifying eligibility to appear in AIEEE.

If you can crack the exam then definitely you can get a good seat in top college that accepts the AIEEE Scores.

I hope your doubt got cleared

For any further doubts contact me through my visitor messaging

All the best

Regards

~A~
1st June 2011, 03:47 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Minimum eligibility criteria for an OBC(NCL) student to do b.Tech engineering from colleges that come under AIEEE and UPTU?

Firstly you must have either passed or appearing in class 12 .he/She must have appeared in AIEEE and obtained good marks.In year 2009-10 ,the cut-off marks for OBC was 78 and 100 for general category student .so you can predict the cut-off marks accordingly.

The eligibility criteria are as follows. Firstly you must have either passed or appearing in class 12 .he/She must have appeared in AIEEE and obtained good marks.In year 2009-10 ,the cut-off marks for OBC was 78 and 100 for general category student .so you can predict the cut-off marks accordingly.
1st June 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum eligibility criteria for an OBC(NCL) student to do b.Tech engineering from colleges that come under AIEEE and UPTU?

what is minimum elgibility for student to have engineering college of aieee?
1st June 2011, 09:28 PM
bnk4

hai
why Ac current is alternating in nature?(or)why alternating current changes its direction?
1st June 2011, 10:59 PM
bnk4

hai..
why Ac current is alternating in nature?(or)why alternating current changes its direction?
1st June 2011, 11:01 PM
bnk4

hai
IN a transformer during power supply how the LV and HV bushing works??
1st June 2011, 11:10 PM
bnk4

hai...
sir i required information about plcc communication
1st June 2011, 11:20 PM
bnk4

hai
What type of programming is typically used for digital signal processors?
2nd June 2011, 11:17 AM
manishks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravd0903 View Post
What is the minimum eligibility for an OBC(NCL) student to do engineering(B.tech) from colleges that come under AIEEE & UPTU .

hello friend

The Minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE is that candidate must have passed in final examination of 12th or appearing in 12th

He should be qualified by the 12th board with 50% of marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category.

Ohk from this you can clearly understand one thing that is your qualifying is exempted upto 10% of general candidate applicants

This is beneficial to you.
Firstly you must have either passed or appearing in class 12 .he/She must have appeared in AIEEE and obtained good marks.In year 2009-10 ,the cut-off marks for OBC was 78 and 100 for general category student .so you can predict the cut-off marks accordingly.
thank you
best of luck
2nd June 2011, 10:20 PM
miiky

Minimum eligibility criteria for AIEEE students that the students must have pass 12th exam. For general students the minimum marks is 50% and 45% for SC, ST, OBC students.
3rd June 2011, 09:07 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

well the eligibility criteria for OBC is nothing different from general

category students,

you should be 12th pass or 1th appearing student,

The only difference is between the cutoff marks for obc category.

which are significantly lower for the obc category thanks to

27% reservation.
5th June 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum eligibility criteria for an OBC(NCL)student to do b.arch from colleges that come under aieee?
8th June 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

how many obc sets in jalandhar nit?
8th July 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me how much percentage is required for obc candidate for doing mba from uptu.according to new criteria 50% marks are required and 45% for reserve category so will you plz tell me obc is also included in general category, they also need 50% marks in graduation?
18th March 2012, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

i have compleated 10th and diplamo . . Shall i qualified for aieee exam
28th March 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me how much percentage is required for obc candidate for doing b.com(honours) from delhi university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?