21st June 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Minimum height and age limit in Police and Army for female candidates in India?

what will be minimum height and age limit in police and army for female candidates in india?

22nd June 2011, 02:58 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Minimum height and age limit in Police and Army for female candidates in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what will be minimum height and age limit in police and army for female candidates in india?
Physical Standards for Indian Army and Police : (Women)

Height and Weight : The minimum acceptable height and weight for women candidates is 152 cm and 157 in case of Police and 42 kg with co-related height and weight. In case of candidates belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height will be relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduce height.

Age depends on the entry you are going for. Basically it varies from 18-21 and 21-30 for officer line posts.
23rd June 2011, 10:19 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Minimum height and age limit in Police and Army for female candidates in India?

Quote:
MINIMUM HEIGHT AND AGE LIMIT FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES IN POLICE AND ARMY

-> MINIMUM HEIGHT : 150 cm for general candidates and 145 cm for SC/OBC candidates.

-> AGE LIMIT : Minimum age of 21yrs and Maximum of 30yrs for General candidates 33yrs for OBC candidates and 35 for SC/ST candidates.

-> EYE SIGHT : 6/6 0r 6/9 distant vision for good eye. 6/12 or 6/9 for worst eye.

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> To know more about army entry CLICK HERE!!!

-> To know about civil service exam CLICK HERE!!!
23rd June 2011, 10:39 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Minimum height and age limit in Police and Army for female candidates in India?

Quote:
Hii ,

The height is between 145 cm to 155 cm
and the corrosponding age is 20 to 30 years .
their are some relexation for OBC/SC/ST candidate ..

Thanks,
Ankur
23rd June 2011, 11:16 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Height and Age limit for female candidate is-

Minimum height : 150 cm for general candidates and 145 cm for SC/OBC candidates.

Age limit : Minimum age of 21yrs and Maximum of 30yrs for General candidates 33yrs for OBC candidates and 35 for SC/ST candidates.

Eye sight : 6/6 0r 6/9 distant vision for good eye. 6/12 or 6/9 for worst eye
23rd June 2011, 12:08 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Minimum height and age limit in Police and Army for female candidates in India?

Quote:
dear friend;
for female candidate to enter in army and police their is a relaxation in height and age whose details i will give below

height :- minimum height is 150cm for general candidate and 145 cm for sc/ st candidate
age :-minimum age required is 21 and maximum age is 30 for general candidate but for sc/st it is 33 years

good luck
25th June 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum height for girls in ncc and what is eye sight limit in army
26th June 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I AM 17.5 YEARS OLD . AND ARMY CAN BE JOIN AT AGE OF 16. THEN CAN A FEMALE(I) JOIN ARMY AT AGE 17.5 AS POSSIBLE AS I CAN?
5th August 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

MINIMUM HEIGHT FOR GIRLS IN I.A.S ?
I am Anu a 16 year girl studying in 12th .
5th August 2011, 11:52 PM
liquid

minimum hight:-150cm for gen and 145 for sc/obc candidates
age limit:-minimum age of 21 years and max 30 for gen.candidates and 33 yrs for obc/sc
16th August 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Minimum height and age limit in Police for male candidates in India?
29th September 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

hight requirment of man
14th November 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

hi, i pinki and i have complete b.a my age 23 and my height 5.1 cm i have interest in air fore i apply air force
24th June 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Um lovepreet I am 16 year girl studying in 12th
Minimum age & height for female candidate in india
24th June 2013, 10:42 PM
vetrikarthik

Smile Re: Minimum height and age limit in Police and Army for female candidates in India?

Hai friend,

The minimum height & age limit for Police and army is given below in the file.

physical eligibility for army.docx.

Hope this information is useful to you.
2nd August 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I m 26yrs old female . can i apply for up police.my height is 150cm..i m obc.
7th November 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

ladies police height possible will 152 cm ,5 feet 7 inches weight minimum 42 kg year
24th December 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to join in si police I am a girl..and my height is 5... Can I apply for it...I belong from s.c
24th December 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to join in si police I am a girl..and my height is 5... Can I apply for it...I belong from s.c
25th December 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Plz intimate required hight, qualification for exservicemen during apply si post.
18th January 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i am roshani (general categary) my height 5 phit1 inch apply m.p. s.i kya meri height sahi hai s.i ki liye plz ans
30th January 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Maximum height and age limit in Police and Army for female candidates in India?
27th March 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,i am 23yr,155 cm female,having 55 kg eeight,applying for indian police services wether my weight is ok or its a problem for my selection
10th September 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
My self Diksha , I belong to OBC category . My height is 150 cm. Please help me by your suggestions that Is i am eligible to join indian army .
22nd April 2017, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I'm Sheetal studying in 2 class what will be age criteria for Indian army and indian police. What is required height and weight.
20th November 2017, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How much height we need to become IAS officer and all about what should we do to become IAS
2nd July 2018, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

This Kavitha and my height is 148 weight is 45 kg age 21 can I join in police or army I am belong to sc sir
1st August 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

NEME - PRASENJIT SINGHA
FATHER NEME - RANJIT SINGHA
Village -60/4 Gokulpur
Post -Kataganj
Dist -Nadia
Pin -741250
Age -29 year
Pass-12th
Subject -Ars
MOBILE -7685906089
HOBBI- FUTBOLL
Email [email protected]
Hit-5fut 2'
Sir Ami Khub valo English jani na.
Kintu amar akta kaj chi sir
Sir Ami photographer
7th October 2020, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I'm suruthi thanjavur in thamilnadu. sir na ipo B.sc computer science 2nd year padikran na pc exam ku apply pannalama.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?