7th September 2016, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in BITSAT 2016 for admission in BITS, Hyderabad campus for B.E. Mechanical?

Sir, If I get 98% of marks in +2 Board(Tamil Nadu), what is the eligibility mark I have to score in BITSAT 2016 to get admission in Bits -Hyderabad Campus for Mechanical B.E

7th September 2016, 11:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in BITSAT 2016 for admission in BITS, Hyderabad campus for B.E. Mechanical?

The cut off marks of Birla Institute of Technology Science Aptitude Test changes every year and it is not fixed for admission. The cut off marks of previous years for Bachelor of Mechanical engineering at different campuses are:

*Pilani Campus: 345 marks.

*Goa Campus: 319 marks.

*Hyderabad campus: 315 marks.

You must try to score 350 plus so that you have choice of getting admission in any campus of Birla Institute of Technology. Pilani is the best campus where you can get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?