13th September 2012, 01:55 PM
shiva374

Am i eligible to become a Pilot? I am studying BSc(MPC)

my name is shiva ,my age is 21.i studied degree bsc(mpc),2012.but my certificate is not recieved. should i eligible for becomimg a pilot? if i eligible, what should i have to do to become a pilot.please reply me
thanking you

Related Questions:
20th July 2013, 10:07 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible to become a Pilot? I am studying BSc(MPC)

You should be clear with your query. Whether you're asking for a Commercial Pilot of IAF Pilot. Selection procedure and qualification required for either of the discipline is different.

Indian AF recruit graduate male candidates in Flying Bracnch through NDA and CDS Examination which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

To become a Commercial Pilot candidates are required to join a flying school/club right after completing 10+2 with PCM.
21st July 2013, 06:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

After completion of B.Sc.PCM you can apply for CDS examination. The examination is conducted by UPSC and solely Graduates can apply for it.

You are B.Sc PCM Student thus you are undoubtedly eligible for Indian Air Force through CDS Exam.

So you can start your preparation for CDS examination because it is an awfully competitive examination and preparation should be very good then only you can clear this exam.

Age Limit:

Indian Naval Academy - 19 to 22 years

Indian Air Force Academy - 19 to 23 years

Indian Military Academy - 19 to 24 years

Officers' Training Academy - 19 to 25 years

Exam Pattern:

Merit will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Written, SSB and Medical Test.

You can also apply for AFCAT and join as a Pilot through Flying Branch.

There is an additional test for Pilot which is PABT(Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) which one has to pass to become pilot.

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
8th September 2016, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

I am completed bsc (mccs)am I eligible to do forensic scintigraphy course in post graduate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?