28th May 2016, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get admission in BITS-Goa with 257 marks in BITSAT?

Hello Sir,
I have got 257 marks in BITSAT. Would I get admission in any branch in BITS-Goa? Kindly let me know if there is any chances of admission. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get BITS Goa in EEE after scoring 294 in BITSAT?
  2. Will I get admission in BITS Goa/Hyderabad if scored 271 marks in BITSAT?
  3. Can I get admission in Dual Degree program in BITS Pilani campus after scoring 283 marks in BITSAT?
  4. Cut-offs for bitsat for admission in bits pilani for b.e or at goa, hyderabad campus?
  5. Can I get a good college like DTU/NSIT/PEC after scoring 198 in aIEEE and 288 in BITSAT? What are the chances of admission in BITS Goa/Hyderabad
  6. Will I get MSc Hons in BITS Goa or Hyderabad Goa after scoring 269 in BITSAT?
  7. How to get into BITS Pilani, Goa or Hyderabad after scoring 290 marks in BITSAT?
  8. My BITSAT score is good but 12th marks are below 80%, what are my chances?
  9. Will I get admission in B.E course in BITS Goa or Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission into BITS?
  10. Minimum marks required to qualify BITSAT? Streams available in B.E. at BITs?
  11. Should I choose BITS Pilani or Goa for Mechanical, E&C, Chemical after scoring 308 in BITSAT?
  12. What are my chances of getting admission in any BITS institutes after scoring 92% in PCM and overall and 268 BITSAT course? How should I upload my boards score?
  13. Which are the colleges except BITS Pilani where I can get admission with BITSAT score of 238 and 83.2% in 12th course
  14. Will I get Civil in BITS Goa after scoring 322 in BITSAT?
  15. Minimum marks required in BITSAT to get admission in BITS Hyderabad for any B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which BITS campus will I get after scoring 291 in BITSAT? What are the chances of getting a seat under Mechanical Stream at NIT Warangal or NIT Surathkal?
  17. Minimum marks required in BITSAT to get admission in BITS for Structural Architect?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in BITS if a person scores 80-90% in 12th and high rank in BITSAT? Can a person get admission on the basis of 12th marks?
29th May 2016, 05:53 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Chances to get admission in BITS-Goa with 257 marks in BITSAT?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
29th May 2016, 08:31 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

BITSAT is an online based exam which is conducted every year for getting admission to all Integrated First Degree programmes of BITS, Pilani at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campus.

>>The online consists of 150 questions. Each correct answer fetches 3 marks while each incorrect answer has a penalty of 1 mark. You have taken the test and scored 257 marks and want to know about the chance of getting admission in any branche in BITS Goa.

>>It is very difficult to get admission with this score at BITS Goa. The main reason is that the cut off score for getting admission in every course (except B.Pharma) at BITS Goa is about 300.

>>If you still have any doubt and want to see the cutoff of various discipline at BITS Goa campus then you can go through the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BITSAT Cut Off Scores.pdf(65.8 KB, 59 views)
29th May 2016, 04:18 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is no chance of admission if you see and analyze previous year cut off marks of Birla Institute of Technology, Goa.

Cut off marks for Bachelor of Engineering in different disciplines at Goa campus:

Chemical Engineering: 298 marks.

Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 327 marks.

Mechanical engineering: 319 marks.

Computer Science Engineering: 351 marks.

Electronics and Instrumentation: 311 marks.

You can not admission in any discipline in BITS Goa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?