5th March 2013, 12:38 PM
Anay bhand

Minimum marks required to fulfill for MHT CET?

Hey what is the minimum marks required to fullfil the requirements of MHT-CET for nt category 2013?

Related Questions:
  1. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  2. Minimum rank required in MHT CET to get admission in chemical engineering?
  3. Minimum Marks required in MHT-CET to get admission for Engineering in Pune?
  4. Minimum marks required in MHT CET to get a good college?
  5. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  6. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  7. Minimum marks required in MHT CET to get admission in good college?
  8. Minimum marks required in MHT CET for MBBS admission?
  9. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  10. Minimum marks required to get AIEEE quota in MHT CET colleges for OBC and General Category? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  12. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra -- [New]
  13. How to get admission in medical? Marks required in MHT CET?
  14. Minimum marks required in board exam and MHT CET to get admission in government college of engineering Amravati in Mechanical branch?
  15. Courses which are offered in MHT CET engineering exam? Minimum requirements like marks in board exam and in MHT CET of getting admission in ICT Mumbai?
  16. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates in MHT-CET to get admission in government college of engineering?
  17. Minimum marks required to get admission in VIT Pune, PICT, VJTI, SP Mumbai for computer engineering? I have appeared for MHT CET
  18. Minimum marks required to get a good college through MHT CET for outside Maharashtra student? With 100 marks which college can I get?
24th May 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to fulfill for MHT CET?

how many marks required for NT candidate in MT-CET to get admission in good enggi college.
2nd April 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

For Open category how much marks i should get in 12th standard an also in mh-cet for MBBS addmition
5th April 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How many marks required in MH-CET for take admission in VIT Pune for chemical engineering (for open category) ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?