5th February 2011, 11:36 AM
Nivesh277

Courses for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student to get good jobs easily?

I am in B-tech 3rd year....what are the courses i will do so i will get job easily in the future?

7th February 2011, 10:16 PM
ratalalavanya

Default Re: Courses for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student to get good jobs easily?

It will be better if you do any internships in top most companies.........
27th February 2011, 11:58 AM
chinudey20

Default Re: Courses for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student to get good jobs easily?

You should do courses like Java, Dot net , Oracle because most of the companies are looking for these skills.
19th March 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

can embedded system is related to electrical enng?
14th May 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Any reputed training centres for Embedded systems in chennai?
15th May 2011, 02:31 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,
It is to be noticed that you ought to do the following courses for your core companies.

1. Embedded solutions
2. PCB layout designing
3. Circuit designing
4. PLC
5. VLSI designing
6. Labview
7. Matlab/Comsol
8. SCADA

All the Best
Do well.
30th May 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

can anyone tell me the advantages that an electrical and electronics engineer have over an electrical engineer..
20th June 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

JOBS AFTR B.TECH E.E. ENGG.
27th June 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

which is the best institute for embedded course also tell me about job location after this course
10th August 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses i will do so i will get job easily in the future?
13th August 2011, 03:29 PM
DN358
Banned

It is to be noticed that you ought to do the following courses for your core companies.

1. Embedded solutions
2. PCB layout designing
3. Circuit designing
4. PLC
5. VLSI designing
6. Labview
7. Matlab/Comsol
8. SCADA

All the Best .
24th August 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

which is the easy course and useful in above ans..
25th August 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Best certification course for electrical engineers(related about tranmission line),,,?,,,,,,,,
16th September 2011, 12:30 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivesh277 View Post
I am in B-tech 3rd year....what are the courses i will do so i will get job easily in the future?

If you want to choose any perticular field and want to do any course than

you have so many options

Embedded system

VLSI

Programming language like C and C++

Circuit designing

Scada

These are some field for you.

So all the best.
25th September 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam.I am 3 rd b.tech eee student.i am interested in electrical subjects.but i heard that it is difficult 4 girls to go to electrical side.is this right?
what r the courses i can learn?where i can have da best?what about the placements?what about government jobs in electrical side?
26th September 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

to improve calibration job profile any courses are there?
6th October 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

which are the Best certification course for electrical engineers ?
12th December 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

swathi; which courses are better for the electrical students in the platform of matlab
5th January 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Any reputed training centers for VLSI designing in Pune(pimpri)
13th January 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i am electrical & electronic engg student ,which course is good for me after engg
14th January 2012, 09:28 PM
edward1989

1. Embedded solutions
2. PCB layout designing
3. Circuit designing
4. PLC
5. VLSI designing
6. Labview
7. Matlab/Comsol
8. SCADA
4th April 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Is MS Project and Auto-cad electrical helpful for the entry level engineers?
13th May 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for electronics engineer in software field??????
27th June 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Is PLC demand more in Gulf??
2nd July 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

i am intrested in doing some computer course in my sem holidays, i am doing 2nd year ece, can any one sujest me what courses can i opt for?
and also how do interships help?
26th July 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to know is the job openings through embedded system courses are there or there is no demand for embedded now a days? urgent....what should i choose embedded or automation. im a EEE student. i am sophia
20th January 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I'm an electrical 3rd year I want to go for software side i'm going for java classes can you say more courses that should be learned & more over oracle is must & compulsury to learn
26th September 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Well,if u consider any IT or software company all they search is for skills on java, .net, oracle n the projects given to u r based upon these skills only.So i suggest u to prefer java, .net or oracle
24th April 2014, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

i'm an electrical & electronic student with 65% & want to build my career in software company so what courses i should do .please tell
29th June 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i am eee student of 4th year.... i want to go on embedded system can i? best training centers in visakhapatnam for basics to write the entrance test
21st December 2015, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

courses on power generation and transmission while studying electrical engineering?
5th April 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I want know that which computer course is useful far doing electrical engineering..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?