24th April 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in MHT-CET to get good college?

Sir/mam i am asking that if i want to get good college in Maharashtra what is the minimum marks required in CET? Please sir tell me as fast as you can ?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in MHT CET to get admission in good college?
  2. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  3. Minimum marks required in MHT-CET to get good college? -- [New]
  4. Minimum marks required to fulfill for MHT CET?
  5. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  6. Minimum marks required to get a good college through MHT CET for outside Maharashtra student? With 100 marks which college can I get?
  7. How much marks are required in CET to get admission in B.Pharma course?
  8. Marks required in MHT-CET to get good medical or engineering college?
  9. Can I appear for MHT-CET in year 2015?
  10. Minimum rank required in MHT CET to get admission in chemical engineering?
  11. Can I get CSE branch in good engineering college? I have scored 120 marks in MHT-CET
  12. Minimum Marks required in MHT-CET to get admission for Engineering in Pune?
  13. Minimum marks required in MH-CET to get a good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates in MHT-CET to get admission in government college of engineering?
  15. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra
  16. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  17. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  18. Marks required in MHT CET for SC and ST in government medical college?
31st July 2017, 06:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in MHT-CET to get good college?

MH CET stands for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. It is conducted by State government of Maharashtra for various courses like engineering, architecture and other undergraduate course. PCM/PCB candidates can apply for MH CET exam.

MH CET is of 200 marks. There are 100 questions. To get admission in government colleges, you should aim to score 130 marks that is 65%. Higher is percentage of marks in 12th better is chance of getting admission in desired college and course.
1st August 2017, 12:19 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum marks required in MHT-CET to get good college?

You must have to score enough marks so that at least you can cross than cut off of that year. Every year cut off of MHT CET varies from institute to institute. Last year cutoff are as under:

Chemical Engineering: 86527

Computer Engineering: 102308

Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering: 102386

Electronics Engineering: 101124

Food Engineering and Technology: 87535

Information Technology: 102176

Mechanical Engineering: 102447
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?